Pizza with a fork....

The Boss refuses to pick food up. Pizza, chicken wings, ribs... all with a fork and knife. It's always been this way and always will be. Me, I guess I'm a caveman, I use my hands...

Just my $0.02

I think I have pictures of that!
Oh boy, now we are getting in the weeds.

Fork twirl in the spoon or chopsticks?

I find there is the most danger with spaghetti and them meatballs that roll around - sometimes into your date's lap.

And I don't want to talk about Lobster claws ...

I occasionally want to eat pineapple pizza. Maybe once every two years and then I get it out of my system. I like pepperoni and sometimes mushroom.

:cool: Ham or prosciutto and extra pineapple, cheese, no tomato. The fresh, not canned, pineapple must be caramelized or it's a no-go. No Little Papa Hut!
Good. Nothing wrong with pineapple and cured pig. Pineapple and tomato sauce is a terrible acid clash of flavors. Yuckster!

I've been known to whack a pineapple and caramelize the whole beast. Oh the bomb.

I've seen canned pineapple on tomato sauce pizza. My Italian grandparents would turn over if I ate that. Yookie.

I eat pizza with a fork. Otherwise the pineapple falls off. 🍕 🍍
The disrespect 😤
1686958757984.jpg

1686958811587.jpg

I haven't been this insulted since the last time I had to use an OCOD in an emergency 😳

I order extra sauce, green peppers and onions on a hand tossed crust. I pretty much can't pick it up unless I plan to eat the toppings off the plate with a fork.

Back