I Don't Always Eat Fast Food But When I Do . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Placeholder for pretentious, condescending comments regarding fast 'food' that would usually occur @ this point.

LOL spot on. I'm surprised folks are being honest about their fast food indulgences. Some days you can't even talk about white bread without getting a nutritional scolding.

Canes for chicken, Whataburger for burgers and Jersey Mikes for a sub.

Wendy's.

You can close this thread now.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
Wendy's.

You can close this thread now.
grin2.gif

Sorry in advance about my story:

I used my local 3 times: 2 times I did really "go"
The other, they had 10 people coming back with wrong orders.....

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
For me it'd be Subway.

Did you find one with fresh vegetables and where lettuce is not treated as a treasure and given sparsely?
something changed in the last 2-4 years.... and is not only the price....

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
C'mon guys, we can do much better:
23ec368a871d40663b3d6accfdda5f95--buy--get--dinner-tonight.jpg

This is my fast food when I'm south of the border. We don't have White Castle here... DON'T JUDGE ME!

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: doitmyself
C'mon guys, we can do much better:
23ec368a871d40663b3d6accfdda5f95--buy--get--dinner-tonight.jpg

This is my fast food when I'm south of the border. We don't have White Castle here... DON'T JUDGE ME!

lol.gif

you have tim horton's though and they have great coffee.

White Castle Waffle Breakfast slider. They crack the egg fresh on the griddle. Same thing with their regular breakfast sandwiches that you can get on toast.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jakewells

They have been slipping and actually just lost to McDonalds new coffee program launched here in the last couple years. I have to say as a sales guy that travels a lot and drinks a lot of coffee McDonalds is far better and more consistent than Tims is now. Tim's is also owned by a Brazilian capital company now along with Burger King and Popeye's Chicken.
frown.gif

I cut out fast food for the most part about a year ago and lost 30 pounds, and I wasn't that large to begin with! Need to do a better job getting back on track. I do like Chick-fil-a though, good food and good values!

Originally Posted By: Gebo
Wendy's Taco Salad all day long...

I agree

the chilli salad thingy is pretty amazing.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Placeholder for pretentious, condescending comments regarding fast 'food' that would usually occur @ this point.

Well, we no longer have Oops Rivit spewing his condescending drivel, so.....

Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Medium Fries...although the one I had last week is continuing the trend of dry bun dry burger...this "made to order" here in Oz means that you get a rubbish slapped together burger, as they aren't making a "batch"...and it takes ages for "fast food"

But as I sad to the lady at KFC about 2 years ago..."has KFC gone healthy...because it's certainly not "fast", even if you could call it food"

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: jakewells

They have been slipping and actually just lost to McDonalds new coffee program launched here in the last couple years. I have to say as a sales guy that travels a lot and drinks a lot of coffee McDonalds is far better and more consistent than Tims is now. Tim's is also owned by a Brazilian capital company now along with Burger King and Popeye's Chicken.
frown.gif

Whoa, hold the phone there !!! I thought Pop Eye's was owned by that lady (in the commercials) in Louisiana. Dang corporate buyouts !!
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
For me it'd be Subway.

Did you find one with fresh vegetables and where lettuce is not treated as a treasure and given sparsely?
something changed in the last 2-4 years.... and is not only the price....

It's been a while since I've had it, so I don't remember, to be honest.

Actually, rethinking this, Popeye's would probably be my choice over Subway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back