YouTube Reaction Channels and Food

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I see youtube channel owners that accept foreign food sent to them sealed but even with kids they do shows of them eating it.
I wouldn't eat it myself.
Would you?

I wouldn't recommend eating oil filters. Might not turn out well.

1709927718854.jpg

I see youtube channel owners that accept foreign food sent to them sealed but even with kids they do shows of them eating it.
I wouldn't eat it myself.
Would you?
I don't eat many things or things with certain things in them. "Foreign" is not a red flag for me per se. The FDA allows in food many questionable and even known to be harmful substances that are banned elsewhere.

I don't eat many things or things with certain things in them. "Foreign" is not a red flag for me per se. The FDA allows in food many questionable and even known to be harmful substances that are banned elsewhere.
The jist was a youtube channel family gets food from all over the world from viewers of their channel. Candy etc. I wouldn't want my family eating this stuff solely for safety sake.
Too many weirdos out there.

Agreed...
If you eat canned foreign foods you will likely benefit from either limited or no exposure to BPA since in many parts of the world the use of this endocrine disruptor has been regulated. The canned fish I buy comes in BPA-free cans.

I bought some Dole peaches in the jar. I see now in small writing they were grown in China. Not happy about that.

I don't mind a Ferrero Rocher or an occasional Duplo - contains fewer insect parts than US-made stuff. The FDA allows 90 insect fragments per 100mg (!) of chocolate.The EU limit on insect parts is 2% by weight. The FDA also allows 1 mg of fecal matter per pound.

As for kids eating candy and sweets for entertainment, there's nothing I can comment on without getting banned. I limit watching YT to videos about mostly movies, cars, watches, and arm wrestling.
Dude are you on dope?
We are talking about eating food strangers send you that you don't know and food that could be deadly as in poisoned..
You are incorrigible.
I might have to block you this time. Answer the question or go away. As a matter of fact let me send you some food.. geez 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Dude are you on dope?
We are talking about eating food strangers send you that you don't know and food that could be deadly as in poisoned..
Isn't it factory-packaged? You said candy. You said FOREIGN food Now you talk about eating food from STRANGERS. You get your fastfood from strangers, don't you? How often do you think they do something to your food on purpose if not by chance?
You are incorrigible.
Your descriptive powers are lacking. I clearly don't watch the garbage you see on YT and have to go by what you describe. People send bulk candy in a Ziploc bag? I would not take candy from you!
I might have to block you this time. Answer the question or go away. As a matter of fact let me send you some food.. geez 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I don't care. I have a couple of beauties on ignore and I'm sure it's not bothering them either. Maybe let's just block each other. Just give the word, and we'll do synchronized ignoring. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back