Fast Food Reward Points

I seldom use Wendy's but did yesterday as I had received some decent coupons in the mail. I ordered no onions so it was fresh. They were quick with a good attitude and the food was hot.
Sorry you're having problems with your location.
My McDonald's in Oxford PA is the bomb...Best ever...
Plus I think they give me better service than most because they know I pay cash for my gas ⛽

Let's not go there lol 😆

Where I live, the local Wendy's have all sunk down to the Burger Kind level of desertedness. By that, I mean there's never anyone there. I don't know how they stay in business. Two cars in the parking lot and one more in the drive-thru at 12:15PM on a weekday doesn't paint a picture of a thriving business. But I do eat at Wendy's sometimes when I am on the road and it's always fresh.

About Burger King.... I get a kick out of reading the Yelp reviews about the one nearest my house. "The parking lot has crumbled to the point it's more gravel than asphalt".... "At the drive-thru, they asked me to pull up and wait, and I waited and waited and eventually a homeless guy came out and handed me my bag".... Etc, etc.

Where I live, the local Wendy's have all sunk down to the Burger Kind level of desertedness. By that, I mean there's never anyone there. I don't know how they stay in business. Two cars in the parking lot and one more in the drive-thru at 12:15PM on a weekday doesn't paint a picture of a thriving business. But I do eat at Wendy's sometimes when I am on the road and it's always fresh.

About Burger King.... I get a kick out of reading the Yelp reviews about the one nearest my house. "The parking lot has crumbled to the point it's more gravel than asphalt".... "At the drive-thru, they asked me to pull up and wait, and I waited and waited and eventually a homeless guy came out and handed me my bag".... Etc, etc.
That sums it up here as well. Even the crumbling parking lot at BK.
Even with the app BK is too high.

Excessive beverage cost is the killer.
McDonald's rules the drink selection and prices. Wendy's with tax here is $3.72 for a large unsweet...McDonald's high price is $1.49

My local Wendy's was like yours..they killed it. Long wait times and horrible service and they didn't care what you ordered you got what they gave you... the lines dried up...
They took their customers for granted.

McDonald's rules the drink selection and prices. Wendy's with tax here is $3.72 for a large unsweet...McDonald's high price is $1.49
That's gotta be it. I couldn't believe it when I went to Wendy's and they told me my bill was something like eleven dollars. The same thing at McDonald's is still less than $9.

I frequently use the mcdonalds and sonic app. Never pay full price again. The breakfast rewards from mcdonalds and all day happy hour from sonic are great.

Well I talked myself into it...
Just getting back. Free shrimp deal with rewards too. The girls always see me tie the bags and now they do it too. I think @Cujet will be ticked.. 😆 🤣

1000001693.jpg

Oh yeah.....they are.
Here in the Milwaukee area at least they have been running a "any breakfast sandwich for $1" special on Monday for over two months. An Egg McMuffin is the lowest carbs and isn't too bad for $1 (although I'd really rather have a biscuit).

Here in the Milwaukee area at least they have been running a "any breakfast sandwich for $1" special on Monday for over two months. An Egg McMuffin is the lowest carbs and isn't too bad for $1 (although I'd really rather have a biscuit).
It took three screen captures ( sorry all) but this is my daily deal page in Oxford PA a small Amish type of community.
It's this every day and this week I also get 2x bonus points.
You can't beat it.
It says it expires buy hasn't in 3 years. Yes the Egg McMuffin is pretty carb friendly as you said.
1000001694.jpg
1000001695.jpg
1000001696.jpg

The McD app and points are the best. I have 5-6 apps in that genre. They were doing B1G1F on sandwiches and you'd earn another free one after buying six. So it was buy six, eat thirteen. Jersey Mikes is also a sneaky app as you only buy on double points days, so it takes four buys to get one free.

FYI - all of these places assemble your order after you order and have a hot holding time of 20 minutes. It's not like it used to be or how you imagine.

How does that work? I assume you get an app and then how do you get the deals?
You get reward points for everything you buy. You click on your points number at the top and it shows you what you can get for free. Put it to your order and that's it.

Now the deal page is up everyday as you see from my screen capture. It has nothing to do with reward offers. Click a deal and order it and that's it. Yes through the app.

Plus the app is awesome.
Get a bad day and a huge line at the drive-thru just switch it to curbside and they bring it out.

Super easy to do...
Today I got two steak muffins sans bread and as usual bogo free...
Easy to customize within the app.
HTH

The app also keeps your payment options too. Very simple.

The only limitation to using the McDonald's app is that only one deal can be used per visit. There is a timed lockout period before a different deal code/QR code can be retrieved. I don't recall if it is 20 minutes or 1 hour after using the first deal.

Also, payment must be by a linked credit/debit card or via a payment app (e.g. Google Pay, Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, etc.). No ability to use a McD Gift Card on the app to reduce the risk of financial fraud.

Interesting.

I go to McDonalds generally as a last resort so it's a last minute thing.

Like haven't eaten all day thing and happen to be passing by. Could be battered and fried cat turds at that point, just need something to stuff down the throat hole 🤣

Back