When I die I want to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biodegradable burial pod that turns your body into a tree

170424132824-capsula-mundi-three-eggs-exlarge-169.jpg

Cremated and my ashes spread in the Tomahawk State Wildlife area next to my favorite fishing hole in the Middle Fork of the South Platte River.

I may have to give my buddies a bottle of Bourbon to get the job done...

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: mcrn
Whatever is cheapest I always thought funerals were a stupid expense.

That's why cremation is a growing industry, fewer people want to spend big $$$ on a burial and cemetery plot.
Like I said above, the funeral homes have caught on to the fact that cremation is being chosen more and more and have made adjustment so that their final charge still reflects selling you a casket. Having a funeral director's license shouldn't be a license to steal but it is. They have too much influence through their lobbyists in this state.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Cremated and my ashes spread in the Tomahawk State Wildlife area next to my favorite fishing hole in the Middle Fork of the South Platte River.

I may have to give my buddies a bottle of Bourbon to get the job done...
Heck yes Drew, it doesn't get any better than that. Except maybe have your ashes spread over the French Creek in the Snowy Range south of Ryan Park, Wyoming.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: mcrn
Whatever is cheapest I always thought funerals were a stupid expense.

That's why cremation is a growing industry, fewer people want to spend big $$$ on a burial and cemetery plot.
Like I said above, the funeral homes have caught on to the fact that cremation is being chosen more and more and have made adjustment so that their final charge still reflects selling you a casket. Having a funeral director's license shouldn't be a license to steal but it is. They have too much influence through their lobbyists in this state.

Yep, in time of death they want to charge an arm and leg for a funeral.

I want my cremated remains to be mixed with several hundred pounds of pigeon feed. The cremains/pigeon feed mixture should be spread around Wilmington, Delaware.
grin.gif
I worked there for a few years. My best day in Wilmington was the day I left for good.

Cremation, ashes packed into a large aerial firework. My family can decide who lights the fuse. Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture playing in the background ( I don't know if this is even possible, but its what i would like).

Last edited:
Thought about being buried in my 24" diameter 0.25" wall smoker for kicks.

Realistically hopefully whatever organs / tissues I have that someone in need can use will be appropriately harvested. As my health deteriorates, those are becoming fewer & fewer. If I pass from something violent, like a major motor vehicle accident, my eyes may be all that's recyclable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back