Should I replace this dishwasher?

Bought a plain Bosch, 3-4 years now maybe, and love it, it has the countdown timer on it, no wifi either. I had Whirlpool, GE and Samsung all lasted around 3 yrs, junk. Especially the Samsung it was horrible in 2 years. Bosch was about $400 at the local appliance store and love it, esp there drying function. I'd go Bosch only from here on out.

There is also a Turkish made one that the appliance guy said was very good as well. I can't recall the name but maybe another option. Believe it began with an "F" sorry can't recall it.

Little late to the party here, my only suggestion is to make sure it has the built in grinder so you never have to clean a filter again. I don't even rinse my stuff off anymore. I do toss a handful of citric acid in once in a while and an actual cleaner 2-3 times a year.

I'll 2nd what Leo99 said. Government regulations issued about 10 years ago have made newer dishwashers significantly less efficient. A court case, maybe last month, may have finally voided them, but, even if it is upheld, it will be a year or 2 before more efficient ones are back on the market.

Back