What was your fantasy sports car as a teen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Exactly this. Still is. At this point it's pretty obvious not ever going to own one.

My brother owned an XKE for a few years, but sold it for $28k. He's still kicking himself. (And I remind him often.
smile.gif
)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SilverSnake
I dreamed of having a big 4 door car with a huge, high horsepower, high performance motor that was reasonable in price, practical, and comfortable.

Congrats! You achieved your dream!

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
Originally Posted By: SilverSnake
I dreamed of having a big 4 door car with a huge, high horsepower, high performance motor that was reasonable in price, practical, and comfortable.

Congrats! You achieved your dream!

Yes I did!!

Not sports cars in todays terms but i would have sold my soul for a 1966 dodge cornet hemi..
Then for sunday touring a 1962 Chrysler 300c with a 413 dual quad set up.

My all time favorite is a TR-6. Always brings a smile to my face when i see one and i know someone is smiling when they see me driving mine. Not often enough i might add.

I was a teenager when The Fast and the Furious came out, so naturally I've always liked the R34 Skyline and the Supra. Probably also explains why i thought Civics and Accords with body kits were the coolest thing when I first started driving.

Graduated HS in the mid 1980's and thought the Porsche 944 series was the coolest car to be had at the time when everybody else was creaming themselves for an IROC-Z. Years later I am glad I never pursued getting a 944 as they did not age well.

pzv4ahdjfq5l1ayaxrdkigwm424.jpg

Jaguar XJ220. It was one of my favorite cars to use in the Gran Turismo PS2 console game. Looking at the specs today it was even a precursor to Ford's Ecoboost TTV6.
I grew up to like full-size pickups though. Dodge Rams have caught my eye but the underlying problems have deterred me away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back