How are your pets doing?

We've had Max the rescue mutt for three months now. I think that he's getting used to us.
IMG_2427-X4.jpg

2 thanksgivings ago we lost baby cat to cancer. This was a shock as he seemed fine till he stopped eating. Basically Took him to the vet and he didn't come home.

Lost Rex last thanksgiving. Fortunately we had plenty of notice that he was failing so his death wasn't a surprise.

We still have Garfield and Kat. Garfield tries to be a lap cat. Kat doesn't want anything to do with humans or other animals in the house so we rarely see her .

Wife brought home a kitten we named cuddles last summer as our dog Dixie seems to be doing ok but it's getting on in years.

This was my mom's cat Max as a kitten in 2013. Max eventually became practically my son's cat. But Max died at only 6 years old from a viral infection. My son is now 21 and out of the house, although he still hangs out with me.

Here is my cat Smoky as a kitten at just six weeks old. We had to put a bell on him because he enjoyed hiding very much. He's healthy and still with us along with my adopted cat Tigger who is a feline ninja.

Tigger with opposable thumbs. He's also doing well.

Back