Cordless Floor Mops

I purchased a Tineco Floor One S5 Pro 2 during one of Amazon’s Prime Day sales. It was expensive, but according to my wife, this appliance is worth every penny.

IMG_7039.png

We do not have any pets and we also do not wear shoes inside the house, so the floor stays relatively clean. We run the machine every 2 weeks and do a traditional (bucket of solution + MF towel by hand) floor cleaning every month.

This machine saves a lot of time in-between traditional cleanings and does an incredible job of vacuuming up hair, loose debris and scrubbing the surface. To be honest, we can probably skip the traditional cleanings altogether, but then the baseboards would not get wiped.

The only downside is that you must rinse and air dry ALL of the parts after each use or else bacteria will grow.

IMG_7037.jpeg

Overall, I highly recommend one if you have laminate or LVP floors.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: GON
I like the Continental cordless floor mops with the 35 quart bucket and the down-press wringer.
I also prefer the Continental mop handle and the Continental 24 oz. 100% cotton mop.
They are made out of ultra durable thermoplastic structural foam injection moulding.
Continental 1.jpeg
Continental 2.jpeg
Continental 3.jpeg
Continental Mop Handle.jpeg
Continental Mop.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve had the Bissell Crosswave Max for 2 years now, it does the entire house at least every 2 weeks. Love it, looks like it’s 1/2 off on Amazon right now.

But I think I’d be just as happy with the Tineco.

Looks like an interesting machine. The part about drying it to prevent bacteria makes sense, but also makes me wonder how many actually do so.

It’s incredible how much you find on the floor. We also don’t wear shoes in the house, and don’t have pets. We have wood floors and Persian rugs so I use a Makita stick vacuum routinely. It picks up a lot, and not just Cheerios the baby drops…

This would be good for the expansive stone floors at my in laws home. Thanks.

Looks like an interesting machine. The part about drying it to prevent bacteria makes sense, but also makes me wonder how many actually do so.

It’s incredible how much you find on the floor. We also don’t wear shoes in the house, and don’t have pets. We have wood floors and Persian rugs so I use a Makita stick vacuum routinely. It picks up a lot, and not just Cheerios the baby drops…

This would be good for the expansive stone floors at my in laws home. Thanks.

It's unbelievable how dirty floors are, and if you've never actually looked at whats in your vacuum it'd gag a maggot.
People shed an alarming amount of skin and there is tremendous dust in almost all air. I have 3 air cleaners running full time and a MERV 16 furnace filter.

House is hardwood floor with carpets at the entrances and in our offices. Shoes off 90% of the time.

We use a narwhal Freo which vacs and wet mops in the same pass.
It cleans the mop heads every X square feet and always between rooms.

It's just my wife and I and we run it every week, the dust bin is filled with crap and mop water is dirty.

Last edited:
It's unbelievable how dirty floors are, and if you've never actually looked at whats in your vacuum it'd gag a maggot.
People shed an alarming amount of skin and there is tremendous dust in almost all air and I have 3 air cleaners running full time and a MERV 16 furnace filter.

House is hardwood floor with carpets at the entrances and in our offices. Shoes off 90% of the time.

We use a narwhal Freo which vacs and wet mops in the same pass.
It cleans the mop heads every X square feet and always between rooms.

It's just my wife and I and we run it every week, the dust bin is filled with crap and mop water is dirty.
Yes, skin and hair… yuck.

Our more substantial cleanings use a Miele Hepa downstairs, and a Panasonic beater type for the carpets upstairs. Yeah, don’t look in those bags!

The gas pipe is wrong.
The national codes allow galvanized pipe for natural gas. Google it. Some local codes that are behind the times still insist on black pipe.

EDIT: We live on a farm and dirt is part of our life, as are insects, manure, and all sorts of nasties. It doesn't mean we live slovenly. We just are not paranoid about natural things that occur on earth. I.E., the fruit we collect is not perfect like the stuff offered in stores.
1703960423092.jpeg

EDIT 2: Nor do farmers die after checking cows for pregnancy (yes, reality is brutal) LOL :LOL::
1703960785502.jpeg

Last edited:
Back