Edge and The Dogs Of Amazon

Is is just me or is it Edge? Yes, windows 7 not supported.
I am SO SICK of these dogs of Amazon pages I am all the time getting!
Add to cart, dogs dogs dogs!
Add to list, dogs dogs dogs!
Sorry.jpg

Neither Windows 7 nor Microsoft Edge are no longer supported by Microsoft so one can't expect others to support it either. And please don't confuse what "support" means. Just because either open and run doesn't mean much....

Remember your odd keyboard issue and I suggested it could be malware. Now I'll put money on it that it's malware.

Neither Windows 7 nor Microsoft Edge are no longer supported by Microsoft so one can't expect others to support it either. And please don't confuse what "support" means. Just because either open and run doesn't mean much....

Remember your odd keyboard issue and I suggested it could be malware. Now I'll put money on it that it's malware.
OK Hall, It might be. where is it though? Buried in my user profile maybe?

Malware does worse. Pick your poison....
Yeah and with all the people in my circle that have had credit card, bank info, and identities stolen, that seems like a way larger pain in the neck to deal with than Windows 11.

I've been happy running Brave browser as well on both my laptop (Mac) and my phone (iOS), seems to block ads and prevent tracking quite well. If your computer is old it might be a good time to upgrade.

Edge is no longer supported? Or is the Chromium based Edge not available on Win7?

There have been issues with amazon lately.. I'll click on a link for a product and those dogs will come up saying "sorry we can't find that".. I refresh the page, bam! It's there.. It's not really the browser been happening on different browsers I have.

Is is just me or is it Edge? Yes, windows 7 not supported.
I am SO SICK of these dogs of Amazon pages I am all the time getting!
Add to cart, dogs dogs dogs!
Add to list, dogs dogs dogs!View attachment 195236
The task manager showing CPU being pegged is just the icing on the cake in this screenshot, lol ;)

What Windows-only applications do you use? Because if there aren't many, or they have Linux-based alternatives, firing up a live USB of Linux Mint might be worthwhile to see if you could see yourself using it instead. At least that way you won't have the malware and lack of security updates concerns.

Back