Buick's new logo. Yay or nay?

If Buick/GM is reading these forums. The rebranding efforts should include a whole lineup of Electra moniker vehicles. Heck that spark plug dot thing they did back in the old days on each of the front fenders could be a reuseable gimmick today.

I'd launch as many EVs as I could with that nameplate. There is money to be made on a pseudo premium product in the EVsphere

The emblem means nothing to me. Buick's commercials need a change. They got to be the corniest car commericials on TV.

Neat, the logo is not for the USA but really their main customer China. The brand only exists here because they’re market.

They have some appealing looking models over there:

Rather than wasting time on redesigning their logo, maybe they should focus on redesigning their vehicles.
That takes time and money. Redesigning a logo, thats cheaper and easier. Only a a million or so, if you cost out all the man hours, and maybe a year of effort, after weekly meetings of arguing about the really big issues, like the exact shade of colors, and what each one represents, and how its placement and proximity to each shows how all of Buick’s core values strive together to build quality products.

That or it was the only thing they could do with their recent millennial hires.

Hmm, it reminds me of something🤔
CE48F8E1-A00F-4DDF-8BF0-A842C62C42E6.jpeg

Neat, the logo is not for the USA but really their main customer China. The brand only exists here because they’re market.

They have some appealing looking models over there:

I think it looks good and looking at those models the new logo fits better on the slimmer style grills.

That’s the first time seeing a Buick Century van.

Back