Best and worst Halloween candy

Kit Kat, York Peppermint Patties, Pay Day……Almond Joy. Worst for me when I was a kid was candy corn and any Licorice!

Giving out Almond Joy, my favorite. And Reeses PBCs, Paydays, Skittles and Starburst. Full sized bars.
Best when growing up, caramel apples and popcorn balls. Worst, eh, it was all good.

Worst

IMG_0309.jpeg

I grabbed a little bit of everything (whole bunch of different mixed packs) toss it all in a bucket and let the kids pick out what they want. Only thing I didnt like as a kid was almond joy and black licorice.

1. Kit Kat
2. Milky Way
3. Hersey bars
4. Almond Joy or Mounds
5. those aspirin size things that taste like Rolaids

Didn't like anything with peanut butter, caramel or mint. No candy corn, licorice or tootsie rolls.
My, aren't we picky JK

Good LIst , Hope those are in heaven.

#5 is called Smarties I think.

Best: PayDay, ButterFinger and Reese’s and the candy corn or mellow cream pumpkins I love those. Or Almond Joy or Mounds those are good too lol. Always received apples too which isn’t bad.

Worst: raisins 🤮, tootsie rolls and plain chocolate.

I love all candy (almond Hershey's are the least loved) people would always give out Halloween pretzels though. The bag was always 3/4 air, and the pretzels weren't that salty. I came for candy, not some stale unsalted pretzels, so stop giving me pretzels.

I love candy corn and twix

Back