Most Embarrassing car to drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the new luxury suvs i keep seeing on the side of the interstate....quality has taken a hit it seems.

I drive an embarassing car made less so because of its strengths.

IMG_20140508_023454.jpg

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I still have to say that the hands-down ugliest truck ever built is the Raptor. It's worse that even an Aztek.

Really? I think the Raptor is one of the coolest looking trucks ever. In my mind the only thing that comes close to touching the Aztek in the ugliness category in truck form is the Chevy Avalanche, the first version with all the nasty plastic garbage stuck to it.

Originally Posted By: Mykl
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I still have to say that the hands-down ugliest truck ever built is the Raptor. It's worse that even an Aztek.

Really? I think the Raptor is one of the coolest looking trucks ever. In my mind the only thing that comes close to touching the Aztek in the ugliness category in truck form is the Chevy Avalanche, the first version with all the nasty plastic garbage stuck to it.

Agreed. It looks like it was co-built with Fisher-Price, LOL
grin.gif

The Raptor is hideous. It is hideous on the "neon-pink Pacer with green polka dots, yellow seats, and lavender shag carpet on the door panels" level.

2014-Mitsubishi-Mirage-drive-review-front-3-4-purple.jpg

This a car for you complainer about no more cars like it(light, cheap, great MPG), however you never buy them anyway.

I got offered one at the rental counter and paid the extra $10/day(charged to client) to drive a Cruze. I thought an off chance I might have to go out with the client at site or they see me drive up in it.

When I was younger, a guy I used to know bought a used car.

It used to have a sticker on it, that had burned into the paint.

If you looked at it from the right angle, you could see the phrase "Gay Romance" written on the car. Thats what the peeled off sticker said.

Anyways, it was a Hyundai Excel, and yes the friend was married lol.

Originally Posted By: DemoFly
1st_Oldsmobile_Silhouette.jpg

I once dated a girl who's dad had the chevy version of this. Nice and roomy....

I would say a Nissan cube honda element with all the black plastic and a scion with teddy bear rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back