Tire recommendations For Honda Accord V6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: edyvw
Originally Posted By: Chris B.
A week ago back streets were still full of deep snow. I'm starting to wonder about you. You act as if 30mph in snow is unsafe and no one can drive in more then a few inches! LOL!

Yeah I know those back streets, full of slush where tire immediately makes contact with pavement.
8 inches of snow? Good clearance that Accord has, considering clearance on Pilot is 7.3 inches.
I am wondering about your eyes and math skills.
But again, who are we to question your skills and judgment since you drove with spent tires through 2-3 feet of snow
crackmeup2.gif

Hey smarty pants, I'm close to the Wyoming border and snow was still 8" deep and no where near being slush yet. You think 8" of snow is going to high center a car or prevent it from touching the street with enough pressure to get traction? Do you really even drive in snow because that is pretty dumb for you to even mention something like that. 8" is nothing and any car with a decent driver will do just fine. I admit to being perplexed with my tires still griping great even being worn out at 3/32" tread left as I never have let my tires get that worn before.
I was kidding around and stated that earlier about the 3ft snow. It was covering half my bumper and the car did not struggle much at all. You obviously have a problem with me and are upset I didn't take your advice. I've been on this forum far longer then you and have a good reputation and the members who know me know I'm not full of [censored] and contribute a lot to the forum. I really don't give a [censored] what you and your BMtroubleU are able to drive in or lack there of.
I'm done listening to your passive aggressive insults implying I'm lying. I've been driving in deep snow with cars for almost 40 winters now and don't have any issues and if you can't wrap your head around that, that is your problem.
Please get out of my thread and get stuck in a snow bank.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: edyvw
A week ago back streets were still full of deep snow. I'm starting to wonder about you. You act as if 30mph in snow is unsafe and no one can drive in more then a few inches! LOL!

Yeah I know those back streets, full of slush where tire immediately makes contact with pavement.
8 inches of snow? Good clearance that Accord has, considering clearance on Pilot is 7.3 inches.
I am wondering about your eyes and math skills.
But again, who are we to question your skills and judgment since you drove with spent tires through 2-3 feet of snow
crackmeup2.gif

Hey smarty pants, I'm close to the Wyoming border and snow was still 8" deep and no where near being slush yet. You think 8" of snow is going to high center a car or prevent it from touching the street with enough pressure to get traction? Do you really even drive in snow because that is pretty dumb for you to even mention something like that. 8" is nothing and any car with a decent driver will do just fine. I admit to being perplexed with my tires still griping great even being worn out at 3/32" tread left as I never have let my tires get that worn before.
I was kidding around and stated that earlier about the 3ft snow. It was covering half my bumper and the car did not struggle much at all. You obviously have a problem with me and are upset I didn't take your advice. I've been on this forum far longer then you and have a good reputation and the members who know me know I'm not full of [censored] and contribute a lot to the forum. I really don't give a [censored] what you and your BMtroubleU are able to drive in or lack there of.
I'm done listening to your passive aggressive insults implying I'm lying. I've been driving in deep snow with cars for almost 40 winters now and don't have any issues and if you can't wrap your head around that, that is your problem.
Please get out of my thread and get stuck in a snow bank.

I have issue bcs you did not take my advice? Seriously? You need to get life.
What I do have problem are these blunt statements how tires do amazingly good in snow, and then some novice driver will read it and think: oh great, I solved my issue.
You need to structure your posts accordingly that you are driving A/S tire, and be objective about their possibilities, so that people can make sound choice.
Take into consideration that 99% of people here have a lot of experience and can distinguish between objective posts and exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back