Post your latest beer consumption

I have been craving cheap beers lately so I have Natural Light and Miller High Life in the fridge now. They are nothing more than club soda with a hint of bad bitter and skunkiness when not ice cold. Delicious.
cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
They are nothing more than club soda with a hint of bad bitter and skunkiness when not ice cold. Delicious.
cheers3.gif

?
"Bad bitter and skunkiness", what do they taste like "ice cold"?

Originally Posted By: Gradient
Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
They are nothing more than club soda with a hint of bad bitter and skunkiness when not ice cold. Delicious.
cheers3.gif

?
"Bad bitter and skunkiness", what do they taste like "ice cold"?

I drink them so quickly when they are ice cold that I barely notice them. They are not terrible if you drink them like that. They are "Lawnmower" beers so I do not expect them to taste good. I just need to feel refreshed without feeling like I just ate a meal.
beer3.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Just drank a Corona. I used to like it before... I guess my tastes have changed 'cause I wasn't too impressed with it now.

Never been impressed by Corona,Skunky ,foul tasting
31.gif

Originally Posted By: Malo83
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Just drank a Corona. I used to like it before... I guess my tastes have changed 'cause I wasn't too impressed with it now.

Never been impressed by Corona,Skunky ,foul tasting
31.gif

Yeah I dont understand the hype for corona, its also expensive!

Corona is okay, as are Red Stripe, Carib, Presidente, San Miguel, and a number of other Caribbean beers that do not spring readily to mind.
These are very light tasting beers, and are meant to be drunk at a dollar a bottle while basking on the beach somewhere south of here, where English is not the local tongue.
OT, does anyone else find it odd that Guiness is labeled "serve very cold", while in its homeland, it would be served at room temperature?

Had Three Floyds Gumballhead wheat beer will be drinking alot of this in summer easy drinkig and 4.7 ABV makes it a all day and into the night beer.

Ive been hitting that Old Milwuakee beer pretty hard. I dont know if its just that It tastes better because its free. But I really do like it and the hangovers arent bad at all. Ill probably keep drinking it after I empty the Garage fridge, but that wont take long at the rate Iam drinking them. Matter of fact, talking about them made me thirsty for one now.

I just had an Icehouse 40. It's my last spring break of college, and possibly my last opportunity to drink 40s on a Tuesday afternoon for a while...

I miss 40s; they're unobtanium in Floridia.
smirk2.gif
It's been a Bass Pale Ale-athon at casa PRND3L. Publix had them on sale, which they never do, and I've been hoovering 'em for the past week. I think I've been through 1.75 cases. Way better than Newcastle IMO.
beer3.gif

A&W right now!!! Siera Nevada Porter is dang good.Nothing wrong with a good beer every now and agian.Too many Big Macs can kill faster than a beer every now and then.

Back