An American Dentist Killed Zimbabwe’s Famous Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: doitmyself
Originally Posted By: turtlevette
It has nothing to do with whether I eat meat. I'll eat you guys under the table. It has to do with preserving nature.

You do come across as a preservationist vs. a conservationist, and that is o.k.. John Muir was an effective preservationist.

Naw, just a reformed redneck. I've really changed my views over the years.

There is just something barbaric and savage about taking big game for sport in this day.

Hasn't mankind evolved past that? Do you think we ever will? Will some people advance and others not?

Originally Posted By: Mystic

I see you are still following me around-Benito. Do you miss me when I don't post for a while? I appreciate how you apparently are so impressed by my posts.

You said something similar to me also, I chose to ignore it because it didn't make sense. You act as if you're the only poster I quote or reply to.

Still confused as to why you think I would want to follow you around.

Originally Posted By: dishdude

I see you are still following me around-Benito. Do you miss me when I don't post for a while? I appreciate how you apparently are so impressed by my posts.

You said something similar to me also, I chose to ignore it because it didn't make sense. You act as if you're the only poster I quote or reply to.

Still confused as to why you think I would want to follow you around.

I think he does it when he doesn't want to answer a question.

edit: actually he admitted to just that on the last page.

Last edited:
Are you and Benito a team?

I'm going to assume that's directed towards me? I have no answer for you because I have no idea what you are talking about. Another completely nonsensical accusation - you seem to have something against me.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Are you and Benito a team?

I have no answer for you because I have no idea what you are talking about.

Same here. Maybe best to just ignore him.

Now its being reported Jerico was just shot illegally. These [censored] poachers need a death penalty. I think some countries do have death penalties for poachers.?

I do not want anything to do with either roof you.

If that includes an end to the false accusations that you've made in the past and just now, such as being "followed around", being a "team", as well as other things you've said, then that is welcome news.

Now its being reported Jerico was just shot illegally. These [censored] poachers need a death penalty. I think some countries do have death penalties for poachers.?

Not true you and many others just want it to be so you can continue to push a false agenda.

Originally Posted By: dave123

Not true you and many others just want it to be so you can continue to push a false agenda.

Does animal protection agenda threaten your way of life? There are a handful of people that are crazy angry and I don't get it.

That fool should be punished for killing that Lion. Piece of garbage. Gives the VAST majority of hunters a bad name. Sad.

Has a side note..... That country has FAR worse problems to really deal with. A terrible evil and corrupt leadership is the first place to start.

Extradite poachers, they won't be missed.

The penalty will be what it is. No hand wringing is necessary.

Originally Posted By: totegoat
Extradite poachers, they won't be missed.

Oh, but who will bleach the snot out of my teeth so I'll look like a massive tool.

I come a VERY large hunting family. My dad was an avid hunter and always had a hunting lease. He gave me my very first gun (a 410 shotgun that was his when he was a little kid) when I was a little kid. He taught me how to shoot at the first lease he had. We practiced with a clay pigeon machine. He told me,"NEVER under any circumstance point that gun and anything you never intend on eating. If I EVER find out or catch you,I'll take that gun away from you FOREVER".

I still have that shotgun. I was cleaning and polishing it the other day :^)

he has a lot of money and it will cost him a lot and im sure it wont be easy for him to get business ... And then there are the crazy people now those people are the ones he should fear.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Originally Posted By: linkbelt
I am sure that he won't be sent to the "third world" to face charges.
He, however, will have to spend a lot of money to keep his sorry a-- out of the 3rd world!
I hope that he has to spend every nickle he has and spends the rest of his days homeless!

Psychotic.

Psychotic? LOL You are one those people that fall for everything they read!

Let's not forget that
4CUHP3g.jpg

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I come a VERY large hunting family. My dad was an avid hunter and always had a hunting lease. He gave me my very first gun (a 410 shotgun that was his when he was a little kid) when I was a little kid. He taught me how to shoot at the first lease he had. We practiced with a clay pigeon machine. He told me,"NEVER under any circumstance point that gun and anything you never intend on eating. If I EVER find out or catch you,I'll take that gun away from you FOREVER".

I still have that shotgun. I was cleaning and polishing it the other day :^)

So tell me, What does skeet tast like?
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back