Who Makes The Best Looking Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Cujet
Originally Posted By: Aichiguy
I think Jaguar is most appealing to my eyes.

I'd agree. Jaguar certainly makes some classy looking cars.

EDIT: One thing to note, the attractiveness of a car is a dynamic thing. A good example might be the BMW i3, which looks somewhat OK in pictures, but absolutely ridiculous going down the road.

The Jaguar F-Type R convertible in action is a sight to behold. The XF sedan looks not unlike a Camry in pictures, but is absolutely good looking in person and in action. The XE sedan is a smaller car, but still manages to look really good in person.

Supercars look great in pictures like a Ferrari or Lamborghini, but in person they look like model cars, they're much smaller. I guess they have to be in order to go that fast. But in person, it's more like they look like toys and not even real cars, especially if you compare them to a pickup truck or SUV which are all around them.

I like the looks of a Mercedes S550 myself. I don't like how they made the E and C class look all the same as the S class though.

Audis *used* to look good... now they look like early 2010 Hyundais.

2012-Audi-S5-front-passengers-sde.jpg

2015-hyundai-genesis%20coupe-frontside_hygenc151.jpg

mg-5017-bearbeitet-2.jpg

Mazda or Kia would be my bet. Mazda #1 Kia #2

The reason for that if I consider that the manufacture has to make both large and small cars. The Mazda3 is about as good looking of a small car as you can get and even the Mazda6 and CX-9 is fantastic. The weakest link is the Miata IMO. Kia is in hot pursuit. They are not the 'pretty' option but their entire line is good looking. From the Rio/Forte to the Stinger/Sorento. The Optima might be the best midsize car out right now. The Sportage is their weak link as the previous gen was fantastic and now it is a bit nerdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back