2024 VW Atlas SE W/Tech

Enjoy. Guessing we might replace wife’s trouble free 2018 Tiguan with 162k miles with that although she drove got a”loaner” ID4 and loved it. I think they were trying to make sale.

Enjoy. Guessing we might replace wife’s trouble free 2018 Tiguan with 162k miles with that although she drove got a”loaner” ID4 and loved it. I think they were trying to make sale.
They will do anything they can to move an ID.4 since they aren't selling. Why go Atlas vs another Tiguan? Big size difference.

They will do anything they can to move an ID.4 since they aren't selling. Why go Atlas vs another Tiguan? Big size difference.

We went into VW looking at the Tiguan, ended up buying an Atlas.

I think ride quality and overall front seat size and experience were the defining characteristics. Neither feel particularly big to drive.

My wife test drove the Tiguan, then an atlas. As soon as she pulled back up in the atlas she said “this one.”

Done deal.

I don’t care what they say to make the cost of ownership look better, a German turbo should get premium. You’ll get more detergents and less fuel dilution.

You are on the right track with 5k OCIs.
You are wasting money putting 93 octane in any vehicle that calls for 87. Some myths just never die. I put 148k on my last Audi running 87. I also have the Same 2.0 but more highly tuned from factory in our 2019 Audi Q5 and run regular , its not an issue

Back