What are your thoughts on tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my thing, but if other people choose to decorate themselves, go for it.

I told my kids, do whatever you like, but as long as you are living under my roof or mooching off of me, don't do it, or the money train will stop rolling into the station.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
she definitely has some issues that need to be resolved.

That's twice now, maybe you'll answer the second time...what are these issues that you believe need help or otherwise fixing ?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
I think tattoos are low class and disgusting. The same goes for those ugly nose piercings (looks like a nasty wart) and blue hair. The ultimate turn off is meeting a chick,she starts getting undressed,and suddenly there's this nasty tattoo. Gives me the sudden need to want to take a shower. A woman's body is a work of art!! Why tarnish it? I'm sure it all starts because these girls have daddy issues are are "rebelling" but most of them don't know what they're rebelling against,or they saw it on MTV or something.

What's even worse is seeing all that on a woman my age (48).

You should probably see a qualified mental health professional to deal with your issues.

Sounds like I struck a nerve haha

You're the one drooling over Skin & Ink magazine, then? Figured.

Not my thing especially women. One of the nicest people I have met , body piercing person who did my all pre teens girls ear piercings was tattooed on his face heavily and had the real name Spooky.

I think tattoos are low class and disgusting. The same goes for those ugly nose piercings (looks like a nasty wart) and blue hair. The ultimate turn off is meeting a chick,she starts getting undressed,and suddenly there's this nasty tattoo. Gives me the sudden need to want to take a shower. A woman's body is a work of art!! Why tarnish it? I'm sure it all starts because these girls have daddy issues are are "rebelling" but most of them don't know what they're rebelling against,or they saw it on MTV or something.

What's even worse is seeing all that on a woman my age (48).

You should probably see a qualified mental health professional to deal with your issues.

Sounds like I struck a nerve haha

You're the one drooling over Skin & Ink magazine, then? Figured.

Haha that was a good one!
wink.gif
I do have to admit,I know this Mexican chick that's around my age who has her boobs tattooed,some facial piercings,and her hair dyed,and she is HOT!!!! Kind've emo looking. She wears it VERY well and I couldn't imagine her without it. Maybe it just takes a certain woman to be able to pull it off,because she's totally gorgeous!!

What happens in 10 years when her tattoos make her look like a circus freak/attraction ?

Like I saw before, tough board certified bad-[censored] military folks look good with tattoos.

Originally Posted By: Bryanccfshr
Internally I treat those folks with the appropriate apprehension and caution when responsibility and decision making tasks need assigned.

Wow.
Judgmental.
Holier than though for sure.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
What happens in 10 years when her tattoos make her look like a circus freak/attraction ?

Like I saw before, tough board certified bad-[censored] military folks look good with tattoos.

In the end we all look awful.

Originally Posted By: CincyDavid
Never seen anyone on the embalming table that looked all that great, ink or not.

Quote from a local resting place, busy corner:
"Don't txt and drive: we can wait!"

Originally Posted By: rsylvstr
Originally Posted By: Bryanccfshr
Internally I treat those folks with the appropriate apprehension and caution when responsibility and decision making tasks need assigned.

Wow.
Judgmental.
Holier than though for sure.

the holier-than-thou types are funny.
where's pop when we need him?

not a big fan of ink, but to each his own.i have 3 tiny ones, but are there for a reason -- they show blood type.

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
I always thought he was great!
2434db37dc7c31d1f6c8266e5985e232--actors-male-fantasy-island.jpg

The plane the plane!!
laugh.gif

I loved that show as a kid!! Even though I had no idea what a "fantasy" was haha!

Between my first and second marriages I dated a woman who had a Bunny tattoo that I didn't discover until the third date. I was fine with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back