What are your phobias?

I won’t go near a plane. Never. And I have a phobia of calling people or talking on the phone. Hate it, it’s something that should have died off a long time ago. Also ships won’t go on a ship but I’ll go on a boat on a small body of water.

I guess I have an irrational fear of flying insects. Anything bigger than a house fly gives me the creeps. Doesn't matter if they are harmless, I don't like them buzzing near me, and if they land on me it's not good.

Made me think of Mimi Bobeck from the Drew Carey Show. Thanks for that.
1710544740702.jpeg

I should also add I have a huge phobia of driving. I only drive if I absolutely have too. After too many close calls and two not at fault accidents I rely on others as much as I can to take me places. It’s the people on the road that make me scared. If I was able too I’d give up driving forever.

Don't like the sensation of falling. Don't mind heights, climbing ladders or going up in a plane. Love being up in the clouds but hate the descent and turbulence. Can't stand trampolines either.

arachnophobia - I keep wasp and hornet spray in my truck's cup holder,mower's cup holder and beside my flashlight.Wasp spray has a good stream and is effective on spiders as well.The Joro spider has established around here and they bring all their kin!
They said on the news that they were mostly harmless to humans but it is the sheer number of them that settle in am area is like from a horror movie.

Back