the worst oil change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Gwhaley262
That guy has to be trolling. He has disabled comments on all of his videos.
I was going to comment on his video, but yeah you can't.
cry.gif

He got on my last nerve in the first five minutes. he is a certified nut case if you ask me. And in case you missed it it's a 2016 s special edition.

Originally Posted By: Justin251
I have talked to people face to face that actually believed thier oil change affected the way the trans behaved.

"Man, I switched to synthetic and my trans shifts smoother!"

"My car shifted funny on 5w30 so I went back to 10w30 and it's fine now."

Where are all these shared sump wet clutch cars?

I don't buy it either, sorry.

"I do not know what they put in, but it is trash."
Comment for Golden Globe. He believes in Toyota products but believes they put trash in engine.

Originally Posted By: Gokhan
Originally Posted By: 02FocusZX5

does first oil change at 30 miles
factory fills are trash
synthetic is inferior to conventional
engine is machining itself?
toyota recommends 0w-20. puts in 5w-30.

Why wait for 30 miles???
mad.gif
I would bring my drain pan, tools, oil, filter, and gasket with me and change it at the dealer parking lot.

how else would you give the engine a chance to "machine itself" ???
y

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Uh ...

How do the wheels on a 2016 Toyota Corolla S Special Edition weigh 47 pounds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFDbl485hQ8

Holy no efing brakes Batman!!
He actually says take the clips off of the brake pads and throw them away???
On the bright side, I checked and my lug nut fluid is OK.

Last edited:
Maybe not the worst oil change I've ever seen (compared to the SMART car owner who drove the car down ramps with NO oil in the engine) but this one certainly takes the cake for the worst video editing. This guy could get a job at Prestige Worldwide.

I had originally typed something in response to what an idiot this guy was, but all the post preview showed was "censored censored censored".

Maybe the wheel weighs so much because it has a freakin tire attached to it.

I noticed he has disabled video comments, so nobody can tell him that he sounds as dumb as he actually is when it comes to cars.

Yeah, get rid of the shims so you can get rid of the clicking! Then throw away the brake pads so you won't have to listen to the squealing that follows.

What was the year, make, model, and package of the car he was working on? I don't think he mentioned it.
crackmeup2.gif

He lives in Florida. 5w-30 will do no harm. It's his car, his call. I liked the video. I dub thee Huckleberry Rogers, good show
smile.gif

I like he referred to his cheater pipe as a pry bar. I bet no torque wrench was used in the reinstallation of the drain plug. I'm sure it was not installed at the factory with a pneumatic hammer, put a calibrated tool of some sort.
I need guys like him just so I can have a laugh once a day thinking about it.

What's really disturbing to me is that when I look at his expensive concrete driveway and brick house, I see that he is more successful in life than I am -- and he's loony!

Originally Posted By: CrackyWainwright
What's really disturbing to me is that when I look at his expensive concrete driveway and brick house, I see that he is more successful in life than I am -- and he's loony!

Maybe he inherited the money...and, if he's wealthy at all, why is he getting so excited about a Corolla?

Originally Posted By: Doublehaul
S...special ed

I want to buy a Yaris, have some flames painted on it, and sell it to this guy as a Yaris GT SSi Drag Strip edition.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
What kind of a vehicle is that he's working on?

Haha, priceless!

Originally Posted By: wemay
Nice car.

(just wanted to say something different)
smile.gif

I have to admit that I like the looks of it, for what it is.
I just wonder if that guy thinks the car is a little rocket that he can challenge a Vette in, or does he know that he actually has 132HP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back