Subaru BRZ....2012

I wonder if one could use 4 jack stands to lift the vehicle and an old wheel to generate power.... and change oil based on hours since miles could be 0.
Than you would have the "emergency" of going to purchase motor oil (they don't have to know about your 'stash).

Anyway, you/OP working in power generation and distribution, aren't classified as essential personnel?

Originally Posted by pandus13
Anyway, you/OP working in power generation and distribution, aren't classified as essential personnel?

Yeah mate, my employee badge gets me to and from work with a puulover, and RBT for good measure...BRZ would be fine for the commute....although it's mostly from home ATM...

Just being in it on any of the decent roads around here would get you pulled over to ask where you were going, as there's closer shops than the ones at the end of the good roads...

Originally Posted by Shannow

Yeah mate, my employee badge gets me to and from work with a puulover, and RBT for good measure...BRZ would be fine for the commute....although it's mostly from home ATM...

Just being in it on any of the decent roads around here would get you pulled over to ask where you were going, as there's closer shops than the ones at the end of the good roads...

Gluten allergy? Corn (y) allergy? Special diet? etc etc etc

They may be police, but certainly not a specialized doctor....

Originally Posted by Shannow

The Mad Max MFP ... out looking for "stay at home" violators on the back roads, lol.

[Linked Image]

Changed the oil and took it out for a while today...with the underpan aero, trying to work out how to do the gearbox....didn't get to the diff end...

really enjoy the silly thing...

Shannon, good to see you having fun.
I assume you still have the Holden (RIP) Ute, and the BRZ is a second fun car, right?

Went to the shops on Sunday, another in the car park, so couldn't help myself.

His number 105, mine 301...

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice
I'm still surprised they never turbocharged this engine from the factory...!!!

That would have been a great platform to modify due to its light weight.

Its been turboed since 2012. Just not in the BRZ that year. Its a fabulous engine.

Be a cause I can, any day if the week...albeit a residential street with 40MPH limit...

Back