Not open for further replies.
Good night Tampa.
Can't win if you
don't score.
I thought they were gonna
Beat the Caps.
As VGK's are resting.

Lets go Vegas!

On another forum, a peep told me no one is going to beat Winnipeg and wanted to bet me. I asked him if he seen Vegas play yet and he said the Wild would have beat them if they played Vegas first.
crackmeup2.gif

I really wanted TB to beat Washington but I am now hoping Vegas puts it to them 4 straight. I have never been a big fan of Ovi and could care less if he ever touches the Cup.

Originally Posted By: irv
Lets go Vegas!

On another forum, a peep told me no one is going to beat Winnipeg and wanted to bet me. I asked him if he seen Vegas play yet and he said the Wild would have beat them if they played Vegas first.
crackmeup2.gif

I really wanted TB to beat Washington but I am now hoping Vegas puts it to them 4 straight. I have never been a big fan of Ovi and could care less if he ever touches the Cup.

Yeah, overch-chimp is a big baby and egotistical. I could care if the Caps ever touch the cup

GO VEGAS!!

Already knew the Knights were going to make it- I've been between the CAPs and BOLTS, as I figure either could win...

As far as the cup? Tough, as I figure it to be a long series-both teams are fighting and clawing their way around that ice...I expect a full battle!

Originally Posted By: car51

GO VEGAS!!

we prefer "go vegas!!!" (no caps)

everything in the city is done all lowercase for the time being.
grin.gif

the capitals started a #allcaps movement. the vegas counter is #nocaps. on the web site they photoshopped the famous welcome to vegas sign to have no capital letters. mayor to mayor thing, all in fun.

I watched the first two periods last night . It seemed like a feeling out process for both sides . The goals were back an fourth and neither team was dominant . Should be a good series . Wilson needs to clean up his act a bit .

I enjoyed the game and thought that it was a fast flowing game. I don't think either goaltender could be faulted as both teams have fast offensive lines. I am rooting for Vegas just because of Fleury!

Originally Posted By: sleepery
I watched the first two periods last night . It seemed like a feeling out process for both sides . The goals were back an fourth and neither team was dominant . Should be a good series . Wilson needs to clean up his act a bit .

Tom Wilson needs a permanent ban. He is a goon plain and simple

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty disappointed in last nights game as I was the previous one. Vegas looks disorganized or certainly not the same team we have become accustomed to seeing.
Mind you, the caps had great forechecking last night but Vegas missed a lot of opportunities to shoot the puck imo. They also dumped and chased far too often for my liking as well.

Hope they can turn things around because if they don't, my gut tells me this series is over if they don't win the next game.

Pretty disappointed in last nights game as I was the previous one. Vegas looks disorganized or certainly not the same team we have become accustomed to seeing.
Mind you, the caps had great forechecking last night but Vegas missed a lot of opportunities to shoot the puck imo. They also dumped and chased far too often for my liking as well.

Hope they can turn things around because if they don't, my gut tells me this series is over if they don't win the next game.

Yeah, i vomit thinking of the " ugly great APE" holding the Stanley Cup. Better disinfect Cup now
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: car51

Yeah, I vomit thinking of the " ugly great APE" holding the Stanley Cup. Better disinfect Cup now
smile.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Washington knows how to beat Fleury from playing against him so long when he was with the pens. Washington is really outworking Vegas and it’s showing.

Originally Posted By: Warlord
Told you they had Fleury figured out. 6 goals on 23 shots.

Yeah, you could be right, Warlord. Definitely not one of Fleury's best games. Vegas is in tough now, that is obvious, but I think if they win the next one, that momentum just might carry over and make this a 7 game series?

Here's hoping anyways.
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back