Road Rage: Flip them off or Yell at them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video on the 'net where a guy was using HIS PHONE to record said ballistic driver....

Ballistic driver called 911 and said the guy was waving a gun at him.

Guess who the cops arrested?

Originally Posted By: THafeez
I'm 22 been driving since I was 16. It's really not worth it. Keeping my cool while driving has helped me avoid some bad accidents. It's when you show emotions (anger, frustration, excitement) that bad things happen. Missed an exit? Take the next one. Stuck in traffic? Take a deep breath. You're only going as fast as the person in front of you. EVERYONE just wants to get home. At the end of the day it's your life and the lives of your loved ones at stake. If not for yourself, keep your cool for them.

How is this 22 year old so much wiser than an old fool like me??
;^)
Honestly, I was a much calmer driver when I was young. Just the fact that I know a guy in town with a hair trigger temper who carries a revolver loaded with fragmenting ammo within easy arm's reach in his truck should make me think twice, but it doesn't...and that's just one guy, I'm sure I drive near dozens more like him every day.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
There's a video on the 'net where a guy was using HIS PHONE to record said ballistic driver....

Some young gal in my area liked to go out during busy commute times and drive slowly in the left lane, take her sweet time when the light turned green (I mean like 5 seconds to even start crawling), and generally just impede people who were trying to get to work or home, recording their reactions on her phone the whole time. I don't think I ever saw her looking at the road ahead of her even once, and I had the misfortune to encounter her a few times one summer.

I'm hoping she got pulled over and cited for reckless driving instead of getting beat up...really hoping she moved away, too.

I hate to say I did used to get mad but now I just let it go. It may irritate me but it simply isn't worth getting into it with somebody.

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted By: Linctex

Some young gal in my area liked to go out during busy commute times and drive slowly in the left lane, take her sweet time when the light turned green (I mean like 5 seconds to even start crawling), and generally just impede people who were trying to get to work or home, recording their reactions on her phone the whole time. I don't think I ever saw her looking at the road ahead of her even once, and I had the misfortune to encounter her a few times one summer.

I'm hoping she got pulled over and cited for reckless driving instead of getting beat up...really hoping she moved away, too.

Some people need to get a life...she sounds like one of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back