Oil not being replenished at Walmart.

Menards has some good deals on their oils esp their FVP store brand. Which should be comparable to Supertech but even cheaper when buying quarts. Both for their conv and syn oils.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by SatinSilver
Menards has some good deals on their oils esp their FVP store brand. Which should be comparable to Supertech but even cheaper when buying quarts. Both for their conv and syn oils.

I agree, I have been shopping at Menards more for car maintenance items over the past year. My local Menards store keeps their prices on oil on par with Walmart pricing and their FVP house brand seems to be similar to Super Tech. On top of that they frequently have sales and in-store rebate offers going so it is worthwhile to check there.

Originally Posted by Ignatius
Originally Posted by SatinSilver

I agree, I have been shopping at Menards more for car maintenance items over the past year. My local Menards store keeps their prices on oil on par with Walmart pricing and their FVP house brand seems to be similar to Super Tech. On top of that they frequently have sales and in-store rebate offers going so it is worthwhile to check there.

You are lucky then! Around here , all of the auto parts stores are at least 30-50% more expensive for oil.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
I heard Walmart is getting out of the business of selling automotive fluids (oil, ATF, gear oil, etc).

I couldn't find anything alluding to this online. Can you share where you heard it from?

Back