Oil + filter hoarders

Messy as all get out for me, but you get the idea. One benefit of the AMSOIL gallon containers is they nest nicely within milk crates whereas 5qt jugs do not. Waste oil containers are top right. Garage needs a re-org/sale again. Need to thin the herd. Because it might come up – I buy my milk crates new; no theivin' going on here.
PXL_20230819_201047743.jpg

Is that short white filter between ultra and extra guards for a Jeep “Renegade” with euro engine? Maybe lawnmower
I bought a package kit from amazon that included a carb, fuel lines, air filter and oil filter kit for a craftsman riding mower. Its a noname something, I will still use it but probably short term run in some OPE.

12) 5 QT JUGS QSUD in 5w20 and 5w30
3) 6 qt boxes Havoline PRO DW 5W 30
10) qt bottles QSUD 5W30
2) gallon jugs Rotella T6 5 w 40
6 qts HPL 5W30 PCMO stashed in my secret place for my Tahoe
wix and microguard filters for my fleet

Last edited:
Walmart had a clearance sale with free shipping. Some people here claim it was taking advantage of an error on Walmart's part, but if that was the case, they would have cancelled the order. I think it was to clear inventory to make room for new product, and being hazardous waste, they couldn't just throw it out. It would have cost more for them to dispose of it legally through a licensed hazardous waste facility then to sell it for what they did.
Wow, what a killer deal. Cool.

Back