New Honda vs new Mazda vs used Lexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! I bet you are the first person on BITOG who has admitted to purchasing Chinese built vehicle. I hope your email has enough room to accept all the hate mail that you are going to get :)

nice choice ddubya. please give us followup on the volvo s60. i had a 1993 volvo 245 from 1993 to 2005. solid car, used m1 exclusively and mechanic at end was astounded at the engine’s cleanliness. however lots of little gremlins made it aggravating to own later in its life so that ive never looked at volvo again. i will be ready to move my 70k mile passat in a year or so, maybe volvo is worth a look?

You bought the Volvo, Geely seems to have given Volvo more autonomy than we think it does, kinda like Toyota with Subaru. Volvos are nice, depreciation worked in your favor.
smile.gif

Does it still have a Ford engine in it? I know Tata is in the process of breaking free from Ford-designed engines in Jaguars and Land/Range Rovers, they have their new Ingenium engine series out now.

Personally, I would have chose the Lexus over a Honda or Mazda. The GS is certainly underrated, but Lexus moves more ES and RX models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back