Hyundai 2.0L turbo oil requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying oil at WalMart can be a lottery as well. There are stories here of containers of used oil and even water on the shelves mixed in with the new. Buyer beware takes on a whole new meaning.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
Buying oil at WalMart can be a lottery as well. There are stories here of containers of used oil and even water on the shelves mixed in with the new. Buyer beware takes on a whole new meaning.

The other thing is it appears Walmart is trying to work their Rollback price up above $25 is what I'm seeing here locally. But my stash is full and I won't buy it at that price right now. I'm still waiting on the Mobil 1 AP to come down to $22.88.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted By: PimTac

The other thing is it appears Walmart is trying to work their Rollback price up above $25 is what I'm seeing here locally. But my stash is full and I won't buy it at that price right now. I'm still waiting on the Mobil 1 AP to come down to $22.88.

I did notice that my local WM had the stickers for a $10 store gift card on the AP jugs again. That brought the pre-MIR rebate price to about $30, assuming you are like me and buy necessities at WM (I used the gift card from my AP purchase to buy kitty litter and deodorant that I would have bought anyway, so the card effectively put $10 back in my pocket.

Still not $22.88, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back