Fake mobil 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bjornviken
Mineral oils = death to a engine over here. only ting here that is nonsense its you comment!

???

immediately is not few hundred km.what do you know about my experience? paranoia? engine sounds like a diesel. Car have been running fine before. Mineral oils = death to a engine over here. only ting here that is nonsense its you comment!

Nonsense is everywhere apparently.

Fobil 1?
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: jayg
Originally Posted By: jayg

Sad but true. Even "fake Mobil 1" wouldn't produce terrible noises immediately and be detected as counterfeit oil. Worst case it was some cheap 30 wt bulk dino oil, it STILL probably would run just fine for a normal interval. I'm not saying it's not good to be lied to and not get what you paid for but pouring it in, hearing a noise and then draining it due to paranoia is just nonsense.

immediately is not few hundred km.what do you know about my experience? paranoia? engine sounds like a diesel. Car have been running fine before. Mineral oils = death to a engine over here. only ting here that is nonsense its you comment!

Immediately IS a few hundred kilometers. Mineral oil is death to an engine in Finland why exactly? You could switch between Mobil 1 and a bulk conventional 5w30 and be absolutely perfect anywhere else in the world.

Mineral oils that we have (really hard to find in stores) is low rated API or have no cerification at all thats why it can be death to a engine. Then its not good to run a mineral oil here at all even if its spring right now.
And mineral oils isnt common at all in eu or here so its pretty sure it wasent even that, or even a engine oil.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Mineral oils = death to a engine over here. only ting here that is nonsense its you comment!

???
sorry didnt make my self clear, our mineral oils is low reted Api or have no certifikations. And i am not sure that api reted is even real Api approval

When I read the thread title before clicking on it, I told myself it was probably someone from Europe with the fake baltic/russian stuff going around. Sad this kind of stuff happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back