Any rival to Mobil 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I think a big Rival to Mobil 1 would be skyship. Anyone else think that's the case?

confused.gif

I think a big Rival to Mobil 1 would be skyship. Anyone else think that's the case?

LOL

Originally Posted By: gregoron

LOL

It appears I'm in good company thinking that.

Originally Posted By: gregoron

LOL

It appears I'm in good company thinking that.

He is his own worst enemy. Contradicting himself,posting incorrect info and considers himself an expert. I have him on ignore. I read his posts when I need a laugh because they are nothing more than a joke.
No one listens to him for good reason,and I don't see that changing. Perhaps a new screen name and IP address is in order. He could start over although I bet the outcome would still be the same. No cloud,no credibility,might as well keep his blabber to himself,since no one is gives his posts any weigh anyways.
I still think he drives the oil recycling truck,and just regurgitates what he overhears in the offices of people who actually know what they are talking about,then tries to put together complete sentences from what he overheard.
His copy and paste missions prove he isn't capable of speaking and interpreting for himself.
I think his mom is calling him for supper,so he has to put his pants on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back