21 Ridgeline

I sold several 2021 Ridgelines when I worked for Honda last year. It is a very good vehicle and yes it is a TRUCK. I know many insecure people who can't get over the fact that this is a truck though it may not fall under their definition of what a "real truck" might be. I am of the opinion that a "real truck" is usually something that is compensating for something else 🙃
I couldn't agree more seeing the "trucks" rolling around here in the deep south and the creatures driving them.

i'm a honda fanboy and no it's not a truck....transverse v6 unibody and all... i don't think so....it's not in the same class as the domestic 1/2tons...that being said the ridgeline is all I would need, but to think it's above and beyond something it isn't is crazy...

Body/ frame type isnt part of the definition of a truck.

No one said it was a half ton ? - It's a midsized truck.

The Maverick and the Santa Cruz are also unibody trucks ( trend - midsized is moving to unibody) using your definition they aren't trucks either.

This kind of nonsense isnt helpful - I could say a half ton truck isnt a truck and that my F450 is a truck and on an on.....to a semi.

They’re neat little vehicles and probably like 75%+ of people who own a half ton could probably make do easily with one.

My cowboy friends tell me, "Ya ain't squat if ya ain't got a truck."
And squat is the PG word....

Truer words were never spoken, IMO. My old Tundra is the best tool I have. Except it sucks the gas.

Back