A 2021 Wrangler 4xe is now in the garage

I found a well equipped Sahara at the Jeep dealer where I bought my 1999 Sahara 21 years ago. The 4xe is replacing both the Sahara and my 2009 Cooper Clubman. So far so good. My wife loves it and -like me- she preferred it over the 2020 GC Trailhawk that we also test drove. Pure electric range should be just enough to cover my 24 mile daily commute.
4xe Cross.jpg
4xe Interior.jpg

I found a well equipped Sahara at the Jeep dealer where I bought my 1999 Sahara 21 years ago. The 4xe is replacing both the Sahara and my 2009 Cooper Clubman. So far so good. My wife loves it and -like me- she preferred it over the 2020 GC Trailhawk that we also test drove. Pure electric range should be just enough to cover my 24 mile daily commute.View attachment 182766View attachment 182767
Got any picks of the hybrid equipment?

People love their Wranglers.
Nice ride, I like the LED lighting.
Adaptive cruise is a nice option as well.

If you don't have your window sticker, here is a good site to find it.

I found a well equipped Sahara at the Jeep dealer where I bought my 1999 Sahara 21 years ago. The 4xe is replacing both the Sahara and my 2009 Cooper Clubman. So far so good. My wife loves it and -like me- she preferred it over the 2020 GC Trailhawk that we also test drove. Pure electric range should be just enough to cover my 24 mile daily commute.View attachment 182766View attachment 182767
I kind of wish they offered this model with the 6 speed manual. That and the 392.

I'm not a Jeep person per se, although I do like the gladiators, so I'm really not sure of the quality penalty if any on the latest models. I'm sure there are pluses & minuses to both. Are you aware of any downfalls?
As long as you realize it's not a truck by any means than ya it's fine I'm sure.

Keep us posted on it. I’m a Jeep guy and would enjoy this for my 20 mile round trip commute rather than my Nissan Rogue, which is what I could afford at the time.

The only reason Brad from TrailRecon got rid of his was needing more gas capacity for over landing. There isn’t enough off-road miles on electric, and too small a gas tank to go far either. But, for us regular folks, it’s a great compromise.

Back