Post your latest beer consumption

I can't see your mug Buzzy, but I suspect you have a sheepish look on your face.

Baaaaaa hahahahaha baaaaaa hahahahah!

Benny, you are too kind. Unlike you, I don't get sheep-faced after just one beer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Benny, you are too kind. Unlike you, I don't get sheep-faced after just one beer.
laugh.gif

Bah Boom!

Or should I say Baaaa Baaaaa Boom?

Originally Posted By: BRZED
Benny, are you still bleating?
laugh.gif

Go away. I'm not talking to you. I'd prefer it if you didn't talk to me.

But I will continue to post in any thread I like. Just because you post in them doesn't mean I can't.

grin.gif

Avery Brewing
The Maharajah 10.2% ABV
On tap last night still one of the best DIPA for me if not the best ever and in top 10 beers for me all time and that's a list of world class beers.

Pumpkinator from the Saint Arnold Brewing Company. A very spicy stout. Perfect for a cold fall evening when I got a fire crackling in my den.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
IMG_20160203_2ha.jpg

Always a great go to table beer just a great beer all around.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Good old fashioned Pabst Blue Ribbon. No hangover the next day. That's what I look for in a beer.

To each his own but with all the great beers everywhere life's to short to drink garbage beer anymore. People enjoy it hey knock yourself out not gonna rip on someone for what they enjoy.

The Two Hearted Ale is very good. I had some at Bar Louie and it didn't taste as good as the bottled version imo. Prob haven't cleaned the lines in a long time. Really like some of the IPAs from Platform Brewing. The Speed Merchant IPA as recommended to me from a bartender. Just tried their new one called Cherimoya which I like even better. Funny getting great beer from a can.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/36487/175099/

Back