Post your latest beer consumption

Originally Posted By: 3for3
Tried some "Lucky Beer" from China. I drank about half a bottle and could not finish the rest of it, I just did not like the taste. Within a half hour I had a splitting headache, which I think was brought on by the beer. A waste of $7.99 for a six pack.

image%2017_zpsl9zpvvm3.jpeg

Interesting.. had one couple months ago. Exact same experience. At least someone gave it to me and I didn't buy it!

Both Green or Brown Dos Equis work well, as does Corona.
Lately, I've drank Molson and Blue Moon Belguim. I'm wanting a Porter on my next trip to the store. But none of that Vanilla Porter from Leinenkugel. Just straight Porter, no Stout either.

If I can't find any, being it's seasonal, I'll settle for some Heineken Dark.

Last edited:
Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA
Great Beer, Strong Flavor ... Click

When tired of the above, meaning just wanting a change or something lighter, Standard Sam Adams Boston Larger is my other choice.

Once in a very great while of if the two above not available when out for a beer, then standard Yuengling on tap.

Past Favorite Sweetwater 420.
and if I could buy it in my state, but only seems available in the Local Ashville NC area, Pisgah Pale Ale on Tap, yum :eek:)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: alarmguy
Once in a very great while of if the two above not available when out for a beer, then standard Yuengling on tap.

Past Favorite Sweetwater 420.
and if I could buy it in my state, but only seems available in the Local Ashville NC area, Pisgah Pale Ale on Tap, yum :eek:)

We don't get Yuengling nor Pisgah here in Michigan. Yet another reason to move further south.
smile.gif

Aldi- all beers around $6 for a 6pak

Holland 1839- reminds me of heineken
Licher Weizen- very nice hefe, hints of banana etc.
Boot Tread Amber Ale- decent ale
Bacher Lager- another similar to heineken, a little skunkier
Wernesgruner Pils- a little bitter, a little hoppy decent.

I make an excuse to shop at aldi for some items, the money i save there on a small cart of groceries pays for my beer in my opinion...so free beer is good beer right?

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/828/2596/

Was ok overall for something different. I usually purchase one single serving beer per week and enjoy.

For the price, I feel kinda ripped off (about $6.50). Sure it was everything that was listed in the notes, but maybe it's my age, but I would feel just as happy with a $3.50 bottle of Tap 7 that's bottled according to reinheitsgebot. Kinda like choosing a really good conventional oil, as opposed to an overpriced Synthetic.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/72/3280/

If I had only one beer to choose, this would be it

Back