Post your latest beer consumption

Got my hands on some Dogfish head 120 minute IPA. Pretty good. I'm going to try letting a couple bottles "age" as they suggest you can do.

]

Recently had an excellent dinner at Morimoto's in Orlando. The beer I had was called Baird Beer. Excellent.

http://bairdbeer.com/en/

Paired well with the scrumptious Wagyu ribeye, Peking Duck, and sushi my table enjoyed.

one of the nicest inexpensive beers out there is Old Milwaukee Light $14/30pkg. and til 2017 $6 MIR. I like to keep a cold glass full close to the bourbon.

IMG_4692_zps1lgbo7tw.jpg
Alesmith IPA out of San Diego. Rated as a world class beer on Beer Advocate and Rate Beer. Just a tad to bitter for me to truelly enjoy, but not nearly as bad as some other IPA's I have tried that destroy my tongue with puckering bitterness. It does have a lovely aroma and appearance.

IMG_4687_zpsmmhkjdrz.jpg
Lagunitas 12th of Never Ale. Their first canned beer, and oh my what a fantastic beer. The smell is mouth watering delicious tropical fruits with a touch of hoppy pine. The taste follows the nose, but the hoppy pine is very mellow. What a winner this is. Do I recommend it? Yes, yes, and yes!

IMG_4683_zpsisa9euk5.jpg
Re=visited an old favorite. Lagunitas Sucks Ale. I especially enjoy the Sucks at room temp. Between this one and the 12th of Never, Lagunitas is hitting it out of the park one-after-another.

IMG_4667_zpsnpp7lg3w.jpg
Sierra Nevada Octoberfest 2016. Very nice malty, and yummy beer. Glad I tried it after seeing it posted on here.

A pretty decent Keller:

005a.JPG

I ran the gamut on variety this evening at the LCBO, bought all kinds of crazy stuff so I should have some interesting updates this week.

New one!

Sägemehl Stadt Festbier - from Sawdust City Brewing company out of Gravenhurst, Ontario. This is about 10 minutes from our cottage on Lake Muskoka
smile.gif

Sam Adams campfire blonde from their Fall pack.. Typically I just drink their Oktoberfest and Boston lager, but I figured I'd be adventurous.

Either it was bad or I just couldn't stand the taste.

Dumped it and went with a Bud Light.

Just had the Maple Ale from my Sam Adam's Fall pack. It was alright.. No very maple flavored.

Onto the Hoppy Red. Very smooth hoppy beer IMO.

Back