Which 1qt oil has the best cleaning capability? Redline, Amsoil or HPL?

I was trying the plasma thing for awhile but had way too many failed donations, evidently I don't have the veins for it as there were only a few that could even stick me correctly. I tried to reschedule earlier this week but they've deferred me for 8 weeks due to losing 200 ml of red blood cells and you need that length of time to regenerate them back and it's not the donation center but a federal mandate. The money was good especially if you can get in during their promotions but in the end I found the money isn't worth destroying my body over and after repeated donations it can really damage your veins. I was hoping to at least get a few more done but just couldn't happen, probably a good thing as I won't even need the money by the time I can return anyways.

With your car what I would do is cut the number of miles down and change it sooner, I'd try 7500 miles and go from there. I didn't see that you posted your current rate of consumption, how many miles before adding a qt?
About 1k before the infotainment pops a message that it's a qt low. The car doesn't have a dipstick.

To The OP: Have you ever changed/cleaned the 'flametrap' in your Volvo. I understand it's often the cause of oil burning when dirty.

Sorry I haven't kept up with the other threads but using that much oil I would definitely use Mobil 1 0w40... both of my Honda Civic's with over 200k miles don't even go through anywhere close to using that amount.

Back