Where do peanuts come from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me give you guys a piece of advice: Wherever they come from, don't eat as many peanuts as I did tonight. Yes they're convenient, and yes they fill you up quick, but ohhhhhhhhhhh do they ever land in your stomach like nuts and bolts. . .

child-tummy-ache.jpg

Originally Posted By: Rat407
They are legumes and grow under ground. When ready to harvest they are plowed up and allowed to dry. They grow them around here in eastern NC.

Merk, this is for you:
hence when you drive trough the Carolinas you will see a lot of signs on the side of the road advertising..... drumrolls...... peanuts (mmm mmm mmm boiled ones)

Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
Merk, where does Supertech Synthetic come from and is that the best deal?

locally from Warren oil.
i think they have (at least) a warehouse somewhere in Dupage county
[off-topic]
about 3 years ago i had a thread called "missed a date with a semi". the semi was a SS cistern carrying Warren oil golden mistery liquid.....
[/off-topic]

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Where do these types of questions come from?

better yet, why is this in the off-topic?
peanuts contains oils so this should be an oil thread?
Merk,

did you take an oil analysis before and after?
did they oil your 'rhoids?
seriously, you need more fiber!!!!
i suggest this reading: "what your @#*p says about you" (yep it is a real book)

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Rat407, thank you for the answer. I suspected that peanuts grew in the ground, but wasn't sure. I have never heard of the word "legumes" until you mentioned it. Not sure what it means but if I were to guess, I'd say a potatoes might be classified as legumes too.
confused2.gif

So you can find BITOG, but not Google?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
So you can find BITOG, but not Google?

I know where Google's at, but I wanted to hear the answer from my oil buddies.
smile.gif

You think Google would mentioned anything about legumes ? No, that's high quality information that I'm only gonna from my smart oil buddies here on BITOG.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back