What should be my next car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda..Civic, Accord or Acura. And really Acura is a loaded Accord.

Now I assume you are looking for a boring reliable vehicle right? BC that is all you are gonna get for $10G. If you want less boring you will need to go for either more money or a Hyundai. If you want less reliable go German.

Disclaimer: I have never owned a Honda. Everyone I know who does praises reliability. My son has owned an Acura, Crv and now the current Civic Turbo which is about the same size as his 2006 TSX except handles better and has more power and appears better in every way.

Why not go new and get an Accent or Elantra. Maybe a Chev. Spark

IBTL

Do your research. Find something that truly interests you. Any year. New not requirement. Then go to Auto Auctions, search Craigslist in LA, Phoenix, Texas or wherever you can find cool rust free cars. Make a deposit, fly out and look it over. Have good local Indy Shop check it out, buy it and drive it home
smile.gif

You get a cool car and a nice mini-vacation too
smile.gif

Good advice from Broc ^^

I was in the market for 2011-2013 Infiniti M37 or M56's, 2006-08 Acura RL's, and Audi D2 S8's.

I found a low mileage 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport. Maybe worth a test drive if you can find a local M35 or M45. I really like it.

Last edited:
Too bad gas mileage and gas prices are high or you could consider some mid 90s V8s and you would have thousands to spare out of that 10 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back