This is what's wrong with Millenials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SonofJoe
My 'millenial' son just made up to consultant at his hospital after 15 years of working like stink. These people are miles better than us grumpy old 'boomers'.

Oh, and he doesn't own a gun because he's not paranoid or scared of his own shadow.

What? That's crazy talk to the old timers around here!

IBTL
smirk.gif

Oh, and he doesn't own a gun because he's not paranoid or scared of his own shadow.

Before this totally goes south on us here, do remember, some of us do like guns not because of self defence. You could hand me a $50 used .22 rifle or a rig worth well north of $1000, and sufficient ammunition and paper, and I'd play around at the range, and before I would know it, the entire day would be gone.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
No comment
whistle.gif

I don't want another thread delete

While you are being indignant, look up the guy who has slept with 1,000 cars...if he's a millenial, he hasn't aged well...

Society is definitely on a decline ... this video is proof.
eek.gif

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
They're [censored] lazy. That's what's wrong.

Used to work with an old guy that said the same thing.

He got fired for pranking a guy by messing with his chair. The guy fell and was limping around. When questioned about it (they saw it on camera), he lied about it. This guy procreated too!

Yep. Millennials are the problem!

Last edited:
They believe everything they read on the internet.

Internet is their crack pipe, which they can't give up. They also think their online friends are more supportive than their parents.

I asked my 18 year old if his online friends will drop everything they are doing and help him out during an emergency at 4am.

LOL. Some people are just natural victims.

Every generation has its share of fruit cakes, look at the flower children of the 60's, talk about weirdos, many of them were lazy and dirty to boot. I like to call the mobile trailer trash.

In the British Isles and their colonies, gun ownership is very much akin to a very much more expensive game of darts or lawn bowls...that's absolutely the limit of what we are allowed to do.

Sans the alcohol that accompanies darts and bowls.

I quite enjoy the firearms that I own, and an afternoon trying to better my ability to put holes in paper (and rabbits for the pot).

Originally Posted By: John_K
We have a millenial couple living next door. Hardest working people I have ever met. 3 kids she works full time, he works 2 jobs, they are always either helping a neighbor. When I was real sick a couple years ago they offered to help, they did a few things for us with lightning speed and than apologized for taking so long! So let's not generalize here....

Yes there are millennial Pentacostals, Millennial Mexicans and Millennials from Iowa or Utah but they are the exception that proves the rule.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
No comment
whistle.gif

I don't want another thread delete

While you are being indignant, look up the guy who has slept with 1,000 cars...if he's a millenial, he hasn't aged well...

Your talking this guy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/naked-man-sex-car-police-shoot-taser-newton-kansas-a8335091.html%3famp

Originally Posted By: bbhero
I agree hatt..

Another reason why individuals like "free" zones. No resistance. More time.
Yep. Nothing ruins a good power tripping shooting like some scared of his own shadow citizen putting lead in the shooter. Never mind I own guns for numerous reasons. I'm only scared most of the time!

IBTL = ?

The OP's video is a total prank. The girl speaks normally but affects the "baby voice" when in character.

Their tattoos lead me to believe that they are just unoriginal, common consumers.

According to an earlier post here the millenials were born 1982 to 1996. What gives with that math?

What is a Gen X or Gen Y?

Cutsie names take on a life of their own.

Originally Posted By: Kira
IBTL = ?

The OP's video is a total prank. The girl speaks normally but affects the "baby voice" when in character.

Their tattoos lead me to believe that they are just unoriginal, common consumers.

According to an earlier post here the millenials were born 1982 to 1996. What gives with that math?

What is a Gen X or Gen Y?

Cutsie names take on a life of their own.

IBTL = In Before The Lock.

Gen is is about 1965 to 1985, give or take. Wikipedia Millenial is the new term for Gen Y, which followed Gen X; Gen Y is about 1985 to 2000, give or take. Wikipedia [There's no hardset rules for what makes up a generation, pundits look for defining start/stop events which can cloister individuals into a group where some predictions may be made about their behavior. Nothing more, nothing less, just attempts to make rules of thumb.]

The video also depicts what is wrong with the over 50 crowd as a generalization. They believe what they see on video media(especially TV) as real and undistorted facts.

None of them realize that the networks like CNN or Fox News is just entertainment and distortion of facts and base opinions about America off that. I see it with my mother in law who thinks that Fox News is Fair and balanced because the paid fact experts are from each side of the coin and not part of the entertainment.

Instead of actually taking in information across all sources foreign, extreme and neutral on a story they pick TV because to me just lazy.

They also believe that Hollywood really lives and thinks the way they portray and possibly not acting
smile.gif

Been breathing since 1946...................lock time yet....don't take me seriously, but take me somewhere--- the beach, the lake, and so on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back