Supertech 5w30 Advanced Syn

Any new, cold, unsheared oil is gonna be more viscous than a warm and sheared oil and thus will sound more quiet.

I am a fan of ST synthetic oils....having said that, I haven't seen any difference between their 20K and their 10k syn. in VOA's. Since I would never go over 10K on an OCI I would stick with their regular synthetic which seems to be a very good oil...

I like ST oils as well and even though I don't stretch much past 6k miles the regular SYN is fine but for $2 more I don't mind using the Advanced for a possible better additive package and little safety margin. It is a great deal and protects just as well as the other oils.

I like ST oils as well and even though I don't stretch much past 6k miles the regular SYN is fine but for $2 more I don't mind using the Advanced for a possible better additive package and little safety margin. It is a great deal and protects just as well as the other oils.
I do the same, so far so good.

I stick to 4k
Or no more than 5K Max. Stupertech is a good oil, I’ve used it on many cars without issue. I’m Leary on long intervals with a turbo on any vehicle. I know they are cooled differently than the turbos from years past that cooked oil like a deep fryer. But I still feel they are hard on oil. Go the 4 or 5k and spend the $25 on a UOA. It’s worth it.

I go about 10K between changes... ANY difference between the 10K ST and the 20K ST?? I's a few bucks more but what am I getting (Or should I say.. gaining) by using the 20K version?

Back