steak with garlic salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the McCormick steak rub the other day and ...yuck! Maybe I just put to much..I dunno. I wish I knew how Applebees cooked there steaks cuz there awesome.

I apoligize for submiting faulty post's. As long as im not commiting any violations of forum Rules I suggest you look the Other way!!!

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Not proof-reading your post before submiting is worse than bad spelling IMO.

Yes I would be laughing to Pablo if it were you who had to get Two enemies because I to can be mean!!!

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Oilpants
They gave me some laxitives and two enemies.........Wife missed the hole commotion.

Now that there is hilarious!!!

(Glad you are on the mend - wow)

Sounds like you dodged a bullet or two. Hope the health looks up from here.

Why don't you want the missus to know about your ordeal, surely she'd have been concerned.

I think I got lucky it I thought I was definately going to dye twice in the hospital!!! My Wife worries alot about me. she gives me healhty things to eat and controles my beer consumption. I do not want Her to worry. My wide is still not back but she called and said she'll be back tomorrow. she is still consoling her cousin whose heartbroken over his fathers death. my cousin dropped of my kid's today. My boys got a tatoo Im so mad but I jsut cant deAL with it now

Last edited:
Yes I would be laughing to Pablo if it were you who had to get Two enemies because I to can be mean!!!

They gave me some laxitives and two enemies.........Wife missed the hole commotion.

Now that there is hilarious!!!

(Glad you are on the mend - wow)

I think the word you are looking for is enema . Enemy is a word with a different meaning.

Not being mean, actually glad you are better. What you typed is very funny. Hang in there.

I have plenty blood all off our team at work donate regularly. I dont suffer from enema trust me!!! I apreciate the well whishes

I think the word you are looking for is enema . Enemy is a word with a different meaning.

Not being mean, actually glad you are better. What you typed is very funny. Hang in there.

Yeah as I said I dont have that!!!
55.gif

One enema would of been bad enough but they gave me two enemies!!!

Did you even read the link that Pablo provided? Plural of enema is enemas, not enemies.

We're just trying to help you learn.

I apoligize for submiting faulty post's. As long as im not commiting any violations of forum Rules I suggest you look the Other way!!!

You tell 'em Chief.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: StevieC

Patman, you haven't lived or had steak until you have had it from Ruths Chris steakhouse. There is a location near Square One shopping mall. It's expensive but it is the best you will ever have. http://www.ruthschris.com/

I've heard good things about them but I'm afraid if I go there and really love it, then it'll spoil steak for me and I'll never be satisfied with anything else! :)

Seriously though, I just can't see spending $50 on a steak, when I know I can cook it myself for much less. There is a really good meat shop called "Medium Rare" near my friend's work and he gets us all meat from there a lot and you could pick up 3 huge Porterhouses from there for the price of one Ruth Chris steak. Once a week a bunch of us get together and have what we call "SteakNight" Every week it's at a different house and it's a different cut of meat. But those Porterhouses were by far the tastiest ones we've cooked so far. All we put on them was garlic salt by the way. It needed nothing else.

The only restaurant I'll go to for a steak is the Keg, as they are reasonably priced and I never actually "pay" for it anyhow, as I always wait to save up Air Miles for it.

One enema would of been bad enough but they gave me two enemies!!!

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
But you did get an enema.

I'm glad you are feeling better. Two enemas is indeed an ordeal.

Try eating oatmeal at least once a day. That way you will keep a clean digestive system. It can e the instant or the regular oatmeal. Quite tasty once you get used to it.

41kwxCi6ypL.jpg

This is what I use, ingredients are: Salt, Cracked Pepper, Ginger, Garlic, and Alae Salt. NO MSG.

Get rib eye prime cuts if possible, sprinkle this stuff on your meat, rub it in on both sides and don't let your meat sit more than 10 minutes before you put it on the grill. The grill should be charcoal with the coals about 6-7 inches below. Keep a bottle of water handy, if you get flames douse them immediately, don't singe the meat. For ribeye I like medium rare.

I get it in our local markets but I think you can get it online.

I don't know but it sounds to me that you eat way too much meat and not enough fiber. I think you said you ate 1 pound of turkey in a sandwich? That's too much protein, too much meat for one meal. 1/4th pound max per meal, and with vegetables, beans, whole grains, whole grain bread, not white bread, otherwise you will tend to clog up your system and be constipated.

Many diseases are formed in the lower GI tract, so you need to go for fiber if you want to be well.

You should have at least 1 bowel movement a day. Any less than that is constipation and not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back