Nissan Frontier Hardbody Edition

This video by TFL is not a great comparison of value. Non hardbody versions are more affordable and the SV would be comparable with an XLT.

That being said, the standard brake controls are a nice feature. Full disclosure, I own a 2023 Pro-4x.

Im confused by the fact that they act like you can get the hardbody package on any Frontier, when i go to Nissan USA there's one hardbody, it is an SV 4x4 and forces a convenience package and tech package, you can add Fender audio and choose from 3 colors and can add a bunch of accessories. Its basically 45,000.00.

The Ranger they used is a XLT high FX4 it appears to have the Advanced towing plus Technology package. that's also basically 45,000.00. Its pretty apples to apples.

A 2wd XLT Base Ranger starts at 36110, and the same truck as a 4x4 is 39,600. That also seems comparable to Similar Frontier SV Crew Cabs.

Nod for available configurations goes to Nissan for sure, and I'm sure the 2.7 is going to cost 1500-2000 when its available in the Ranger.

The higher models have the "intelligent key" that you don't have to take out of your pocket, just walk up to the vehicle and grab the handle. I personally think its much less secure.
You can remove the intelligent key battery.

Back