NFL 's biggest name that is drawing ratings- Taylor Swift

I'm not a fan of either.
But I realize that many other people are big fans of both.
Therein lies the privilege of choices!
Likewise, I am just wowed how Taylor Swift showing up at a NFL game increased the television ratings by six million people two weeks in a row.

Wait till NASCAR and Bubba Wallace find out about this!
Quite the boom..having six million new NFL watchers at no marketing cost. Maybe some of them will become long term NFL watchers, who knows.

California is big into media and the such, this is big news on California radio......

In California today, and the big story on the radio in California is that Taylor Swift is now the NFL's biggest name, and her attendance at a NFL game raising the television rating needle.

Fascinating.......
This still blows my mind that someone with very little in her repertoire music wise is this popular!. What is it with people? There are so many great artists and yet Taylor Swift is still popular and raking it in. I could see a bump in ratings if she was the athlete on the field but just for dating a player...

Chiefs vs Jets also brought a celebrity QB and a New York team to the screen; the New York market boost is about a million viewers by itself.

It's routine for the 4:30 Sunday game(s) to have 25 million viewers either on one network or split between two if there are two games on TV.

This still blows my mind that someone with very little in her repertoire music wise is this popular!. What is it with people? There are so many great artists and yet Taylor Swift is still popular and raking it in. I could see a bump in ratings if she was the athlete on the field but just for dating a player...
She is by no stretch the only one. She is one of many in long line.
Cher back in the day made a lot of money with a marginal voice.
Madonna had a massive take on her concerts tours-again with not a great voice.
I am sure there are many others.

Chiefs vs Jets also featured a celebrity QB on one team against a New York team at home; the New York market boost is about a million viewers by itself.

It's routine for the 4:30 Sunday game(s) to have 25 million viewers either on one network or split between two if there are two games on TV.
The six million viewer Taylor Swift boost to NFL games that she attended has been two weeks in a row, as reported by California radio. I have no idea how these numbers are captured- but media centered California has caught this and it is all over the news in California.

Oprah would have a show" Oprah's favorite things" around Christmas time. Anything that Oprah put on that favorite thing show would result in a significant boost to the stock price of the corporations that had Oprah pump that product. It would not be surprising if financial people in Oprah's inner circle were buying calls on these corporations, prior to the broadcast of Oprah's favorite things show being broadcast.

I think they said the #87 Jersey sales were up 400% in the last week.
I hope Travis gets a cut of that.

Since I watch quite a few of the New Heights podcasts, I'm sort of aware a few weeks ago that Travis gave a friendship bracelet to Taylor Swift..

last week the girl showed up at a football game...

Could it just be a way of monetizing dating both of them? who the heck knows

In California today, and the big story on the radio in California is that Taylor Swift is now the NFL's biggest name, and her attendance at a NFL game raising the television rating needle.

Fascinating.......
Just to be clear, did she perform or just make an appearance of some sort?

Just to be clear, did she perform or just make an appearance of some sort?
What was reported (I don't watch NFL games but will listen/ read the scores) she was a guest in the skyboxes.

Shel, in California this week. California gets a ton of controversial press. But wow, the food, the weather, and the landscape. I know why so many people call California home. The drivers in Southern California seem very aggressive, a middle aged woman likely heading to work this morning in her Accord almost jammed me off the road- but if one can handle the drivers, if one likes awesome food, drink, weather, and terrain---- thelifestyle is very nice.....

Back