What do you collect?

I meant "GALLON" before gasoline. Might be more than 500. Just a guess.

Its a 6000 liter gas tank.
I own the tanks, land, buildings.
The helicopter company is using the larger tank for jet A1 for its helicopters.
They rent space, a building, etc from me on one of my properties.
I have about 35 fuel tanks in total, but not currently using them all.
I have tanks from 4500 liters, up to 52000 liters.
I rent some out, use them for diesel, gas, jet fuel, water, even oil.

Its a 6000 liter gas tank.
I own the tanks, land, buildings.
The helicopter company is using the larger tank for jet A1 for its helicopters.
They rent space, a building, etc from me on one of my properties.
I have about 35 fuel tanks in total, but not currently using them all.
I have tanks from 4500 liters, up to 52000 liters.
I rent some out, use them for diesel, gas, jet fuel, water, even oil.
Wow. I was off by a factor of 3+.
Nice set up.
How is the Canada EPA?

Wow. I was off by a factor of 3+.
Nice set up.
How is the Canada EPA?

A pain in the ....

Double walled tanks, or else a containment pit around tanks is needed.

The good old days of tanks on stands to gravity flow is gone, due to work safe bc, they call it a falling hazard while being filled.
So now everything has to have a pump.

At my gravel pits, i actually built big dirt piles, and put the tanks on top of the piles, so they are gravity feed.

We need a lot less government interference here!

I found part of my opener collection this AM
IMG_5784.jpeg
IMG_5783.jpeg
IMG_5782.jpeg
IMG_5781.jpeg

Is it any surprise that I’ve started collecting something else now too since my last posts. I’m a collector of many things lol. Recently I’ve been fascinated with old technology so since I already had a large collection of flip phones I went on eBay and purchased some new and used old iPhones and iPods. My parents are probably going to kill me but this has been a big thing for me recently. I purchased an original iPhone, iPhone 4S, three iPod Touch 4th generations one is factory refurbished and has never been opened since, currently looking for more too. If they are cheap enough then absolutely I’m buying them. People were asking crazy prices for the original iPhone I finally found one that was affordable. All work and function properly of course you can’t use any of them now but still they turn on and heck you can always surf the web or something with them. Trying to get one of every generation of iPhone at least up to the 8 or so. And when I say cheap I mean I’m not paying more than $20 for them except the original iPhone I paid a little more for but that’s because the $20 was in horrible shape. Currently looking for my two iPod Touch 5th generations.

Reactions: 4WD
Still collect; snap on tools and Winchester model 94 rifles but only if I find a deal on either. Ive really got more “stuff” than I need but still won’t pass on those.

Formerly collected and have now sold; comic books, comic book related trading cards, arrow heads and other Indian artifacts, old pocket knives, Masters of the Universe Action figures, NES system accessories and games.

Is it any surprise that I’ve started collecting something else now too since my last posts. I’m a collector of many things lol. Recently I’ve been fascinated with old technology so since I already had a large collection of flip phones I went on eBay and purchased some new and used old iPhones and iPods. My parents are probably going to kill me but this has been a big thing for me recently. I purchased an original iPhone, iPhone 4S, three iPod Touch 4th generations one is factory refurbished and has never been opened since, currently looking for more too. If they are cheap enough then absolutely I’m buying them. People were asking crazy prices for the original iPhone I finally found one that was affordable. All work and function properly of course you can’t use any of them now but still they turn on and heck you can always surf the web or something with them. Trying to get one of every generation of iPhone at least up to the 8 or so. And when I say cheap I mean I’m not paying more than $20 for them except the original iPhone I paid a little more for but that’s because the $20 was in horrible shape. Currently looking for my two iPod Touch 5th generations.
You will have to live off instant ramen noodles until it's all over.

You need to find an Overspenders Anonymous meeting to go to. You seriously have major money management issues. Or maybe a shrink who can help you figure out and control the urge to spend every penny you can find as fast as you can find them.

For two years it was 💩 🎫🎟️ (🧻), grilling propane tanks, water, and metal freedom seeds,food, blankets,etc. Wife said do we need it all and some;nope, but eventually bartering and trading will come in to play. I follow the advice of our in house Corpsmen ⚕️, Head warm,feet clean and dry and plenty of water. After fasting for 15 hours the other day I learned self control,less gluteny, felt better.

American made (Buck, Case, Sear, Kabar, Morf) pocket knives and non-folding hunting knives. Price keeps increasing. I avoid Chinese stuff like the plague but I do have some European made Victorinox knives.

American made (Buck, Case, Sear, Kabar, Morf) pocket knives and non-folding hunting knives. Price keeps increasing. I avoid Chinese stuff like the plague but I do have some European made Victorinox knives.
I always wanted a Buck folding knife but my parents didn’t allow me to get one. Would a late 70’s one be rare or valuable? I may be making this up. I think at the time I would have bought it at HB Davis who had a catalog…

I like to fact check myself, found something.

Don't have the knowledge base to answer your question. Cabela's sells a very nice folding Buck with a Ceratec coating and a Cabelas stamp on the blade for around$105-$110, I believe.

I also have two of the brass ended Buck folding knives (circa 1970 and 1990) for hunting as well as a Buck folding pocketknife that is in th e same proce range. All three are excellent knives, with superb craftsmanship and fit and finish,

By the way, Google "Morf Knives", They make some really nice knives Damascus steel blades. They can also inscribe your initials or name on the knife. There prices are very good and they are made in the New York area, I believe.

Back