Motorcycle groups and Jeep groups

Many Motorcycle groups ride together,,Honda folks, Harley folks and Yamaha folks,,, Jeep folks I have notice take their doors off and ride in jeep groups,,its fun.......................never have I witnessed a group of standard sedan folks on group rides,,,its just not done usually....................cars are boring most of the time, imho,,,motorcycle groups are happy people and it appears the jeep folks are too....Jeep folks even have Jeep Camps, cool. Cars folks not so much...well maybe corvette folks have fun ...ok, im done..

We have several car clubs that have weekly drives and meets at the local AW, always cruises for charity, weekends are for cruising and cars and coffee. 🍻
1704910087320.jpg

Once I was driving my mom somewhere, and we got passed by a big group motorcycles, all riding together. She said "Well, that's just stupid!"

I asked her why.... She said "They could have all just ridden together if one of them had a minivan or something". I replied, saying they could then all talk about how much fun they'd be having if they had brought their motorcycles.

There are smaller, more local gatherings as well.

Fun fact - the Nissan crowd will almost always let a Toyota / Jeep ride with them if someone vouches for them. It almost never extends the other way. Notice the wrangler midway in the bottom row.

1704910552206.png

Many Motorcycle groups ride together,,Honda folks, Harley folks and Yamaha folks,,, Jeep folks I have notice take their doors off and ride in jeep groups,,its fun.......................never have I witnessed a group of standard sedan folks on group rides,,,its just not done usually....

Go stand beside an urban interstate highway between 7-9 am Monday through Friday...

I see all sorts of groups in the mountains on a warm summer weekend. Harley groups, Sportbike groups, Jeep groups, hopped-up import groups, Porsche groups, Mustang groups (they seem to have a penchant for ending up in a ditch...), etc.

Last edited:
They have to promise not to cry when there Wrangler with $50K of aftermarket parts installed by some shop somewhere gets shown up by a 15 year old Xterra some guy improved with parts they made themselves.
The Wrangler in the photo is a pretty stock looking TJ which would have no problems running with the modded Xterras it's lined up with. I own both , the Xterra is on loan to daughter. A highly modded Xterra can run with a mild Jeep. A stock Xterra gets left behind by a stock Wrangler. The IFS just holds the Xterra back. I like both but the Jeep is just better offroad. You would never see a blinged out mall crawler Jeep lined up for a trail run at Moab.

You're right but this photo isn't an example of it.

Reactions: 4WD
Back