Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: dave123
Originally Posted By: exranger06
I miss Pop_Rivit.
frown.gif

I bet he was first person in line.

crackmeup2.gif
Absolutely priceless!

No, when Pop Rivit had his "friends" over for a cookout, they ordered a McRib sandwich through the drive-through on the way home.

I luves me some mechanically separated nondescript meat which is then reformed into something resembling a rib and sprinkled with art flavorings.

What no actual date mentioned !! McD's can't tell me my favorite gut bomb is coming back and not tell me precisely when. At least a ballpark estimate. I haven't eaten a McD's offering since...well... last time McRib was being sold. Personally witnessed myself eat three in one sitting.

Originally Posted By: qdeezie
Originally Posted By: exranger06
I miss Pop_Rivit.
frown.gif

I have not logged on for awhile and it looks like I missed something. Is he no longer with us?

Fortunately the mods gave him the boot.

I love fast food, but honestly not the McRib. I do think it's kind of gross looking, tasting, and texturally. I won't have it again, but I kind of get how it could have a following. Especially in areas where there's not as many drive thru BBQ places.

Originally Posted By: Rolla07
Last time I had one, didnt impress me that much, I recall them being better in the past...

I agree. I'll go even further and say through the years it has gotten progressively worse.

Originally Posted By: vavavroom
I used to call it the McRIP.

crackmeup2.gif
good one.

I personally enjoy that sucker when it comes back on the menu but only ONCE or else I'll get addicted and gain an extra 20 pounds.

It still makes me laugh that they have something called the McWrap! (which is obviously pronounced McCrap!)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Patman
It still makes me laugh that they have something called the McWrap! (which is obviously pronounced McCrap!)
laugh.gif

And they taste like McCrap. I have had them in a pinch when nothing else is around in some small town Ontario places in my daily travels.
I stick mainly to their all-day breakfast items now if I can't find anything else healthier to eat because at least it's made with an actual Grade A egg and not that liquid egg nonsense like at Timmie-Ho's.

Last edited:
I've never had a McRib, every time it's come aback I've always been too scared to try it.

I think I'll try it this time, just to see what it tastes like. I have low expectations though.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I've never had a McRib, every time it's come aback I've always been too scared to try it.

I think I'll try it this time, just to see what it tastes like. I have low expectations though.

Don't waste your money! The McRib has never been very good.

Industrial extruded, re-glued and re-formed animal protein, sugar, salt, mystery flavorings, and saturated grease, surrounded by sugar, white flour, more salt and hydrolyzed oil and more mystery flavoring. Best course of action throw it in the garbage and instead eat the packaging/wrapper - at least get some fiber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back