McDonald's app

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
I use the McDonald's app often and that also gets you great deals like BOGO daily plus points. But the app often hangs up and will tell you yesterdays order hasn't been cleared or finalized even though it has been.
On my Android it is easy to just delete the app when you get these hangups and don't sweat it. Takes 3 minutes and everything comes back like your points and cc details.
This happens maybe once every few months or so

Often rebooting does not correct the issues. Uninstall and reinstall and you are back in business quickly.

I pretty much refuse to go somewhere where the only deals are on the app. If I can't drive/walk up and order something without futzing around with my phone for five minutes I'm just going to go somewhere else.
I get it but I find it super easy and when the line was long during cv19 you hit a button and get curbside ...made life easy for me as I am not a walk in customer..

Quite often, the app stops working when I am at the restaurant, and I cannot redeem a deal. So I leave. I have not been there for months.

Quite often, the app stops working when I am at the restaurant, and I cannot redeem a deal. So I leave. I have not been there for months.
I never had that but Wendy's does that to me at the store often so I make sure I hit the buy button about 2 miles out..lol

Me neither, and I used to go for breakfast at least twice a month. When they switched the breakfast burritos to whole wheat tortillas, that killed most of my business for them. Then they started charging 25 cents for a paper bag in the drive thru (I'm sure this is some BC govt garbage) and then they started putting all the deals on the app which was the final nail.

I get it but I find it super easy and when the line was long during cv19 you hit a button and get curbside ...made life easy for me as I am not a walk in customer..
I never have problems with the iPhone version. I love it not only for the deals but it also eliminates the problems relaying your order to the non-english speaking workers.

Really like and use the McDonald's app. Free fries almost every day if you want them, plus good burger deals. I like the triple cheeseburger for $4.19 a free fries of the day and a drink for about six beans. The bun on the triple cheese is small. Sometimes I just eat the meat. I eat there about once a week. I have very few issues with the app.

Really like and use the McDonald's app. Free fries almost every day if you want them, plus good burger deals. I like the triple cheeseburger for $4.19 a free fries of the day and a drink for about six beans. The bun on the triple cheese is small. Sometimes I just eat the meat. I eat there about once a week.
Yup I have been getting BOGO breakfast everyday...no bread though.

Really like and use the McDonald's app. Free fries almost every day if you want them, plus good burger deals. I like the triple cheeseburger for $4.19 a free fries of the day and a drink for about six beans. The bun on the triple cheese is small. Sometimes I just eat the meat. I eat there about once a week. I have very few issues with the app.
I was doing the triple combo deal too as a meal and then going to the deal section and using the 20% off coupon in the app and also on that deal a large drink was upsized free under the customization link.

Last week they upped the 20% deal to $10 now though.

Back