KIA/Huundai crush washers

Good morning folks. I’m in need of some kia/Huundai crush washers. Where do you folks get them?

Thank You all in advance sir

every time i’ve done a KIA oil change that has a cartridge filter, the crush washer has come with the carquest filters i buy. on second note, you should be able to find crush washers in the drain plug section at autozone

every time i’ve done a KIA oil change that has a cartridge filter, the crush washer has come with the carquest filters i buy. on second note, you should be able to find crush washers in the drain plug section at autozone
True. The girlfriends Hyundai has 4 culinder and takes Fram 9588 filter so I need crush washers.

In my experience with the XG9999 and equivalent sized filters for my Kia, some filters do not come with the drain plug crush washers, and the only one I purchased by itself from an auto parts store was oddly sized; the ID was a little too big but it was the only one they sold. Honestly, I used the same crush washer for like 5 years before I changed it, and it was still working when I did. I drive a lot too and probably did like 12+ oil changes in that time.

I'm pretty sure the engine oil drain washer is 14mm. I think the 18mm washer is for the transmission drain plug.

Valvomax on one car, Fumoto on another, no need to change them or remove the plug. I have a bunch of the Honda and Hyundai ones besides that which came with filters. I can't recall how many years I never changed those and didn't have a leak. Just reused them.

I over pay for mine at the stealership. I still have connections from when I previously worked for Hyundai. I get excellent prices on tires so not a huge deal.

Back