Best place to get drain plug washers?

I have a 2012 Honda Civic LX with the R18 engine. My first two times changing oil I reused the crush washer but I noticed a very small leak from the drain plug this last time I changed it.

Where is the best place to get the washers from that is reasonably priced and good quality?

Amazon, Rockauto, 1a Auto, etc?

I agree with dealer. But first - what kind does Honda use? Is it a copper crush type? Or the coated ones like Toyota? Or is it just a big flat washer, in which case you don't need a new one likely.

I agree with dealer. But first - what kind does Honda use? Is it a copper crush type? Or the coated ones like Toyota? Or is it just a big flat washer, in which case you don't need a new one like
Just go to the dealer. They are cheap. I usually install a new one on every other oil change and never had a drip or a leak issue....

what kind does Honda use?
They use simple washer but they're made out of a very soft metal, maybe aluminum. I don't know how people use them more than 2-3 times (I typically do - I flip it over and reuse it once) because they become close to paper thin and can't accomplish much.

There are plenty of knock-offs on Amazon that I wouldn't be afraid of using. What could go wrong ? Worst case, they're a one-time use by being even softer than spec. Honda says to use a new (OEM) washer every time anyway.

Just flip those plain copper or alum washers to the other side before putting drain bolt back in. Not gonna work too well for crash washers.

I got two sets from ebay, both really cheap.

- Fiber ones for toyota-- I'd torque them but they'd "loosen" after 1000 miles. Fiber seems to compress over time. Not good.

-- Aluminum ones, generically sized. Work great. Think I paid $4 for 50 of them.

The Acura uses aluminum seal washers. McMaster is where I get most of my drain plug washers. Their So. Cal warehouse is 2-day shipping. Unless it comes from Chicago.

Toyota rubber/aluminum washers I get from Toyota.

Back