Jerry Jones and I are alike--Flip Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He uses his flip phone to call his executive assistant who is hooked to a device or computer and available 24x7 to him. Instead of a smartphone or siri dictate to a $100k employee who does it for ya
smile.gif
That is what I notice with executives at my company.

Originally Posted By: rjundi
He uses his flip phone to call his executive assistant who is hooked to a device or computer and available 24x7 to him. Instead of a smartphone or siri dictate to a $100k employee who does it for ya
smile.gif
That is what I notice with executives at my company.

Yah! I ain't got none of that.
27.gif

Last edited:
I guess that means I'm way smarter than JJ.

I don't have a phone, and I wouldn't have put up with Tony Romo as the face of my football franchise for half as many years as he currently has.

Do people still buy his jersey's anymore?
I think there's a picture of it in the dictionary under choke.

BC.

Smart phones are tools just that, not everyone needs one. People place to much importance on tools.

Also as said above he has assistants with smart phones.

Some people really DO NOT "need" them as said "tools", but ONLY have them as small, portable, status symbols, or because they would not be caught dead using a phone service only flip phone due to said status inferences.
wink.gif

Kind of like some drive Mercs in order to be seen in a 'rolling fur coat'.
lol.gif

Some people only use a cell phone for calls and texts. They keep their phones in the front pocket and do not want to activate any key-lock device.

That's where a flip phone comes in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back